Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: How often do you need to budget/save up for a punt?  (Read 2591 times)

Offline cueball

I have a strict monthly budget of disposable funds. I don't go over it and I don't role it over to the next month.

If I reach the top of the budget then that's it for the month, if I don't reach budget then the difference gets absorbed into normal life.

For me, the spending has to be under control or it can get silly.

Offline Donnie69

I used to travel abroad a lot, but I have health problems that mean flying without extra oxygen might not be safe.  I also have family issues that makes being away from home for more than a night almost impossible. 

I spend the money on punting 3 or 4 times a month.  It's my way of treating myself.

Offline lostandfound

I only began punting when I could afford it, so it's never really been an issue. I do give myself a budget from time to time - pointless as I almost never spend it. I do use punts as motivation for meeting personal objectives and find sex is probably the reward that motivates me best.

Offline Strikar

I find using cashback at supermarket great for disgusing funds. All it shows it possibly part of your weekly shop. Better than a random cash point at 2am in an area your missus doesnt expect you to be!

I use this method also and if out for dinner/drinks with friends I try pay tab on card and get the cash off them.

Advise from me is budget and stick to well reviewed girls. I wasted valuable punt funds revently then had excellent VFM with a top provider. Def the way to go unless you have to cash to splurge.

JupitersBurning

When I started I went a bit mad with it all which lead to issues like dodgy punts and fearing for my life due to said dodgy punts. I'm not exactly flowing with cash so they aren't very frequent. I also won't go above £130 for an hour no matter how hot the WG is. Plus I prefer older women.