Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Has anyone seen femme in Cumbernauld?  (Read 1910 times)

opentity

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hi all,

As per the title, has anyone seen this girl? Her profile sounds terrific and right up my street, a sub slut who loves getting fucked all over the place. At £70 for the half hour, I'd like to know what I'm getting in to though, she'd have to be all she says she is.

If anyone can shed some light, I'd be most grateful

Offline Stickyfinger3913

Have emailed her loads of times tried to phone no answer check out verification photo first though

Offline Game of scones

Saw her in moodiesburn about 3 yrs ago she was just ok but very paranoid didn't want feedback because of ex boyfriend. Reasonable looking wummin with a descent service but don't lose any sleep over her

Offline auldie63

Going by her verification pic her gallery pics were taken with a film camera, so not recent.

Offline Happyjose

Going by her verification pic her gallery pics were taken with a film camera, so not recent.

There's a big old mobile phone in a few of her gallery pics
« Last Edit: March 18, 2016, 01:58:39 pm by Happyjose »

Offline Jock D

She has cropped up in numerous threads before, and the consensus is always the same...don't waste your time...which is a pity because I would love to have a go with the bird in the photos :angry:

opentity

Awww shucks, well thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:

Another woman that's been in my hitlist for a while is MissClassy in Paisley

External Link/Members Only

Anyone seen her?

Offline auldie63

You're havbing a laugh, right?
Saw what I think was her in the street and understood immediately why she has cartoons instead of face pics in her gallery.
But if fat and ugly floats yer boat get tore in jimmy.