Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tollcross (Edinburgh)  (Read 2017 times)

Offline 3dinburgh

Anybody know of any ladies working around the Tollcross area? I know the BJQ works near the Pubic Triangle but find it hard to get in touch with her without Adultwork feedback, cheers
« Last Edit: November 12, 2015, 06:38:03 pm by 3dinburgh »

Offline Tall and Tattooed

There's a couple Thai rub n tugs about.
As for feedback, if you do a webcam session or phone call you can get feedback easy, then people like bjq will respond to ya.
The ladies who give feedback always seem to require feedback for a meet.
Catch 22.

Offline ablaze

Thai massage with happy ending from a lady called Namwan in tollcross, ive been once, she was mechanical and disinterested, would not recommend it

Roger De Her

Also some Thai WGs on AW, currently working out of flat on GroveSt

smithsonian

Took a drive down memory lane and drove around Leith links and the industial units behind, Forget the name. Anyway last Thursday took a chance and picked up a lovely blonde girl (Scottish) and was taken up by the Hibs ground for a very nice oral with job £20. Lovely lovely girl. Not sure chances of another meet but Very nice. The real risk added to the excitement and would really like to fuck her!!!!!!

Offline ablaze

street action really is a risk not work taking nowadays imho.
i was an avid cruiser back in the nineties of couburg street when edinburgh had proper street action, i had many a wg parked at the industrial units u mentioned. i have been stopped by the police 3 times back then and just let off with just  "a slap on the wrist" on all occasions. dont fancy getting caught there now and getting a permanent criminal record.... the risk outweighs the reward. i would rather now just go for an adultwork £40 quickie

Online David1970

What time of day or night dId you pick this girl up?

Offline wheeliebinwanking

Thai Orchid Rub and Tug. Lovely friendly lady but I didn't like her style