Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blowjob - Aberdeen  (Read 944 times)

Offline Aberlad

Aberdeen is a punting wasteland at the moment, and only really improves if a decent lady on tour appears.

As such, I’ve resorted to 15 minute blow and go apppintments to satisfy my horn when required.

I’ve been to Missie on several occasions, who is fantastic and ClareBBW, also rather impressive. I’d links but on the mobile !

I’m interested to know if any of you guys have had any luck recently with ladies and their outstanding oral skills?

So many in Aberdeen only advertise 30 minutes which is too expensive for oral only.

Any tips would be greatly appreciated lads.

Offline bluetable

I seen two on Adultwork that are doing £30 for 15 min incalls, think either blow and go or maybe full service, both Roms but might be okay, haven't managed to get them visited yet.  Both in Torry as far as I know, called Charlotte~~Aliss who was in the car on her way back to Torry flat, but wouldn't be back soone enough for me, so had to cancel.

Here's the links:
External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Let us know if you do dip into either, would love to know if they're worth £30 for a quickie or not, might finally help me stop being indecisive and go make the jump!