Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Josephine east end of Glasgow?  (Read 1895 times)

Givememilf

Hey guys, I hope you've all had a happy Christmas and all that. I'm just enquiring, I called the flat in the converted warehouse at the barras where a few older ladies I like to visit are based. A couple have packed it in which is disappointing, but Cindy a regular girl there told me of a new lady called Josephine working from the same location. She's late 50s early 60s from what I can gather and doesn't have an online profile and this no pics. Now I was told she's very popular and good at her job, and I was also told she would happily accommodate a young man such as myself.
This is likely a sales pitch so I won't get too excited.
Just wondering of any of you gents have had the pleasure and if you have any feedback.

Never gone over 50+ I must say I'm intrigued. If nobody has anything to add I will toftt obviously.  :rolleyes:

Givememilf

Just call one of the other ladies who work out of the same east end flat. Scottish Cindy or Indi. It's the same receptionist who answers. I haven't gotten around to toftt yet, but I will. I'm a little apprehensive though... maybe 60s is pushing it. Even for me?

Givememilf

Well don't all answer at once guys....

Doesn't matter now. Seems she's retired. I never even got a chance to see her. Bummer.

Offline youngatheart

Can you provide a little more info about the flat you refer to please?

Thanks my friend.
Banned reason: Fuck you cunt
Banned by: Head1

Givememilf

Can you provide a little more info about the flat you refer to please?

Thanks my friend.

It's a converted warehouse flat near the barras. Pretty simple really. If you wish to contact them, look for Scottish Cindy or indi on AW. Both work from that flat. Other ladies do too, bit don't have profiles.