Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: can any Bristol punters update me on the HNDF please?  (Read 668 times)

Offline notcalledchris

I will be passing though Bristol next week and the Hungarian Nut Draining Factory looked like it would fit my budget and need to,  well,  get my nuts drained.

AW shows only two prossies no phone number and no log in today.  Is the factory still open?  I assumed as a brothel  i would phone a maid/Siergi to book but there is no number on AW.  Also does anyone know what time they start in the morning?  Not too bothered about who is working. I just need a short notice vfm competant oil change not a top of the range special.   Thanks

Asian Hunter

Is the factory still open?  I assumed as a brothel  i would phone a maid/Siergi to book but there is no number on AW.  Also does anyone know what time they start in the morning?

It's not a brothel, they are both independent and answer their own phones. Usually start around 11 in the morning.

Carla has gone home, she'll be back March 11th. Was told Kimberly is back this week and working next week.

Hope that helps  :hi:

Offline notcalledchris

It certainly does.  Many thanks