Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet & Kinky Nicole - Euston  (Read 14487 times)

12 review(s) for sweetandkinkynicole (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

west8

I thought she had a certain vulnerability that I found a little worrying.

+1

More so than any girl I have met since, that's for sure.

sexy19nicole

thank you guys you all remember me. I m sorry not find my place working. I need some time my study, family came London but I miss some lovely guys.

:rose:

sexy19nicole

I saw Nicole twice towards the end of the year - once in a hotel near Euston, and once at Heathrow, so I missed the horrors of the flat she used to use.

She pretty much remains my benchmark for what I look for in a WG - stunning, friendly and filthy.  And she was a closet metaller - big Rammstein and Slipknot fan.

I kind of hope she returns because I'd love to se her again, but more of me hopes she moves on.  I thought she had a certain vulnerability that I found a little worrying.

you joking I never saw your hotel.

Sylvester

Hey there Nicole

You don't remember listening to Temple of Love with me and talking about Marilyn Manson concerts.

I'm crushed...

I hope to see you soon

Offline happy as larry

By far the best girl on AW, good luck Nicole

Online The_Don

Offline jesus_jones

Shes good but no...

If we are talking GFE and VFM, she's up there. I can't think of anyone to compete with her in the sub-£100ph category.

Online The_Don

If we are talking GFE and VFM, she's up there. I can't think of anyone to compete with her in the sub-£100ph category.

different horses for different courses

Sylvester

44Remington

By far the best girl on AW, good luck Nicole

Going to have to agree with you there Larry, I must have paid Nicole at least several grand while she was still around. She was absolutely fantastic and to be perfectly honest I miss her like hell. I know some people had a very passive experience with Nicole, but I have literally never seen anyone who delivered a better service.
I was way too emotionally attached to her and all the drama I managed to stir up on this site by talking about her; really pissed her off. So her leaving has been a hell of a blow to me, hopefully she will move on to better things in the future.

44Remington

thank you guys you all remember me. I m sorry not find my place working. I need some time my study, family came London but I miss some lovely guys.

Stay safe and good luck with whatever you do in the future. I'll miss you.

UberX

we miss you very much. If you never come back I wish you a bright future.

:kiss: :rose:

Offline Mr.WeirdBeard

I regret not making the time to see this girl. She was #1 on my hotlist before she disappeared :(

Nicole, if you are in London make an exception to see me? I'm a good boy  :P

Offline PumpAction

I hope she comes back. I was one that found her very passive. I didn't realise I could spit on her face and in her mouth and then make her deepthroat and swallow.

UberX

I regret not making the time to see this girl. She was #1 on my hotlist before she disappeared :(

Nicole, if you are in London make an exception to see me? I'm a good boy  :P

Actually I think she is living with her family in London now so not doing naughty jobs :D

Offline MrSmiley

Deep throat and swallow great but why the fuck you'd want to spit in her face is beyond me.

Online The_Don

but why the fuck you'd want to spit in her face is beyond me.

Why indeed

Offline PumpAction

I was being a little facetious. I found Nicole passive because i'm pretty vanilla and passive. I also find it slightly alarming that anyone would want to spit in her face but then if you read the reviews of the guy that claims to have done it he also likes to make wg's lick his fingers one by one.

Offline SamLP

In terms of looks, one of the best looking girls I've punted with.
In terms of service, good service, although the following punts were more passive and she needed prodding. Maybe too many punters seeing her made her jaded. Not the best though, although I can understand people getting carried away because she is that good looking, but when put into perspective there are much better SP's out there. She can still learn and add quality to her service if she decides to make a career out of it.
Would still see her if she came back and if the price was right. If she doesn't then good luck to her.

JuliusSeizure

In terms of looks, one of the best looking girls I've punted with.
In terms of service, good service, although the following punts were more passive and she needed prodding. Maybe too many punters seeing her made her jaded. Not the best though, although I can understand people getting carried away because she is that good looking, but when put into perspective there are much better SP's out there. She can still learn and add quality to her service if she decides to make a career out of it.
Would still see her if she came back and if the price was right. If she doesn't then good luck to her.

Still don't know what she looks like and what all the fuss is about. Anyone got a pic?

44Remington

Still don't know what she looks like and what all the fuss is about. Anyone got a pic?

She has left the business, so for the sake of privacy it would probably be best if no one went and posted her picture publicly. If she has moved on with her life then we wouldn't want someone further down the line stumbling across this.

password02

Going to have to agree with you there Larry, I must have paid Nicole at least several grand while she was still around. She was absolutely fantastic and to be perfectly honest I miss her like hell. I know some people had a very passive experience with Nicole, but I have literally never seen anyone who delivered a better service.
I was way too emotionally attached to her and all the drama I managed to stir up on this site by talking about her; really pissed her off. So her leaving has been a hell of a blow to me, hopefully she will move on to better things in the future.

That would be approx 20x sessions and NOT 1 review nice one - Thanks for giving us your wisdom of a review - NOT  :hi:

Not really even to say lots of written reviews already about her - You say you have spent £1,000's

44Remington

That would be approx 20x sessions and NOT 1 review nice one - Thanks for giving us your wisdom of a review - NOT  :hi:

Not really even to say lots of written reviews already about her - You say you have spent £1,000's

What is with the attitude? There were already tonnes of reviews by the time I first saw her and I had nothing further to add beyond what had already been said.

Offline JamesRockford

Actually I think she is living with her family in London now ...

Yes I can just picture her civilian life.  She's probably living as an au-pair with an English family in Golders Green.  The mother of the family is a bit dumpy and overweight, 2 spoiled brats for kids, and the father is a repressed balding dentist.

... the poor man, his life is going to get very very confusing with Nicole in the house...  :cool:

Offline thunder

I've seen the responses in this thread to my honest account of my experience.
Why does it make sense to cum on a girl's face then?
Or why does swallow make sense to you ie making someone eating your cum! 
Why do some people ask for WS?
There are many other punters in this forum who are well known and into PSE and I have never seen anyone judging them.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=48132.msg631302;topicseen#msg631302
Look at a recent review where the punter says he slaps a WG and then spits on her. I don't see any point judging someone else's tastes as long as it's consensual!
Who are you to judge me that I like my fingers being licked or something?!
I haven't done anything without the consent of anyone so you can just piss off instead of judging me or just ignore my post. Talking as if it's a serious issue doesn't make sense to me in a punting forum.
Yes, she did swallow and I didn't ask her to do it so it's probably none of your business as well...
I really regret having made this post and will think twice when I share in the future.
Not because some of you are judging me for my experience but because I shared information about this nice and beautiful girl, with whom I shared very intimate moments and done sexy stuff in the heat of the moment!

password02

What is with the attitude? There were already tonnes of reviews by the time I first saw her and I had nothing further to add beyond what had already been said.

It just pisses me off that members like you say you see these girls but will not write anything  and there are several will see girls, In this case you have seen Nicole, spend £1,000's so that would be approx 20 sessions and not one review? Have you had any other sessions with other girls? or is Nicole your 1 and only fck?

Offline SamLP

We've been over this before. You pop up only on nicole's reviews which strongly suggests you're linked to her in some way whether it's tout or bf.

You're a student but spent 1000's on her in a short period of time. Go figure.

You mentioned earlier you've literally never seen anyone who delivered a better service, which would a) make you a bullshitter because the majority who have seen her don't concur & b) suggests you've seen other prossies but don't review or comment about them either, which makes your fascination on commenting on every nicole review even more suspicious.

You quickly came out to deter anyone posting a picture of her up and to respect her privacy. Another suspicious act.

Offline JamesRockford

Thousands of pounds?  So he's the fucker who wore the poor girl out and kept us all queuing in the freezing cold.

password02

We've been over this before. You pop up only on nicole's reviews which strongly suggests you're linked to her in some way whether it's tout or bf.

You're a student but spent 1000's on her in a short period of time. Go figure.

You mentioned earlier you've literally never seen anyone who delivered a better service, which would a) make you a bullshitter because the majority who have seen her don't concur & b) suggests you've seen other prossies but don't review or comment about them either, which makes your fascination on commenting on every nicole review even more suspicious.

You quickly came out to deter anyone posting a picture of her up and to respect her privacy. Another suspicious act.

+1 1000%  Nice post to says exactly what I was thinking

44Remington

It just pisses me off that members like you say you see these girls but will not write anything  and there are several will see girls, In this case you have seen Nicole, spend £1,000's so that would be approx 20 sessions and not one review? Have you had any other sessions with other girls? or is Nicole your 1 and only fck?

I've only ever seen people that have been reviewed at least four or five times. Do you really want me to just sit here and clog up the forum by parroting several other guys? Last time I checked members are under no obligation to write reviews, but I have provided some arguably helpful information in my time on this site.

Offline JamesRockford

Nice post to says exactly what I was thinking

Ooooooohhhhh.... OK are you saying what I think you're saying? 

44Remington

I'd argue that Khloe up in Colindale who I saw a couple of times recently is better in the sack. But I always had a lot of fun with Nicole, or at least enough fun to throw great big piles of cash at her.

How dare I have disposable income, right? I mean is it such an absurd thought that a guy in his early twenties might have enough money stored away to fund a punting habit?

Plus what would be the point in touting for a girl who isn't even working anymore. Sounds like a waste of time to me.
« Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 10:04:59 pm by 44Remington »

Offline PumpAction

password02

So which is it?

Student with no income or spending £1,000's on a girl?

Not wasting any more time on this thread so that is my last note on this  :thumbsdown:

44Remington

I eat lots of pot noodles and spend frugally so I can punt on a weekly basis. But I haven't been able to see anyone for a couple of weeks due to my overdraft. I blew through all my savings seeing Nicole regularly, which was stupid on my part but totally worth it.

Offline SamLP

I'd argue that Khloe up in Colindale who I saw a couple of times recently is better in the sack. But I always had a lot of fun with Nicole, or at least enough fun to throw great big piles of cash at her.

How dare I have disposable income, right? I mean is it such an absurd thought that a guy in his early twenties might have enough money stored away to fund a punting habit?

Plus what would be the point in touting for a girl who isn't even working anymore. Sounds like a waste of time to me.

Ok let's examine a few of your quotes. You posted on 20th Sep that you were moving to London the following week. 10 days later you were answering a question and mentioned "when you last saw her" which suggests you've seen her more than once and probably saw her immediately once you arrived to London, thus establishing your fascination with Nicole as soon as you arrived in London, not a while later.

I'm going to be moving to London next week and I'm considering celebrating my arrival in the big city with a decent punt. I'm a bit of a newcomer to this sort of thing. I've only seen a couple of girls before now; one of whom was a weekly regular until about a month ago.

I'm pretty sure it is her. I discussed the site with Nicole when I last saw her.

You seem to be her spokesperson offering advice and info on Nicole, how to book her, what happened to her etc.. too many quotes to mention so best to look at your posts which are nearly all related to Nicole's reviews. You also broke the story on the Met's visit to her place. Texted you privately to tell you about her new profile and surprise surprise you confirmed it here.

She isn't exactly going to go around handing out her customers personal details. The girl is a professional after all.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She is back doing incalls in Euston, but only for this weekend.

Because she texted me from her non-work mobile this afternoon to tell me herself.

Remember you spent thousands in under 3 months and you're a student.. oh and make your mind up..

I can't help it; I'm an impoverished student

I ended up seeing her two or three times a week. So I heard and saw pretty much everything that was going on. Mature students don't tend to be drowning in spare cash. So I'm a bit pissed off about the price hike.

:lol: I wish. If I had enough money to keep her entertained I'd be sitting on a yacht off the coast of the Maldives sipping Don Perignon right now, not in my squalid student digs.

I must have paid Nicole at least several grand while she was still around.

Tout/bf/fluffy white knight

Also I don't get discounts, no one gets discounts. She isn't running a charity.

She has left the business, so for the sake of privacy it would probably be best if no one went and posted her picture publicly. If she has moved on with her life then we wouldn't want someone further down the line stumbling across this.

44Remington

Ok let's examine a few of your quotes. You posted on 20th Sep that you were moving to London the following week. 10 days later you were answering a question and mentioned "when you last saw her" which suggests you've seen her more than once and probably saw her immediately once you arrived to London, thus establishing your fascination with Nicole as soon as you arrived in London, not a while later.

You seem to be her spokesperson offering advice and info on Nicole, how to book her, what happened to her etc.. too many quotes to mention so best to look at your posts which are nearly all related to Nicole's reviews. You also broke the story on the Met's visit to her place. Texted you privately to tell you about her new profile and surprise surprise you confirmed it here.

Remember you spent thousands in under 3 months and you're a student.. oh and make your mind up..

Tout/bf/fluffy white knight

If you are so convinced that there is something dodgy about me, then why not message the admin and ask him to ban me? But all this proves is that I visited Nicole on a regular basis. And sure I'll admit it, I'm as fluffy as a cotton wool manufacturing plant. But why would someone be continuing to tout a girl who quit ages ago?

The quantity of Nicole related posts is purely due to the fact that the area I moved from to London was a bit of a punting desert, so my first handful of posts are East Anglia related. And as such I didn't have much to discuss on here prior to moving as the area is basically inactive. After moving I immediately saw Nicole on the basis of the positive reviews here and then continued to see her on a regular basis till she quit.
Given that she was the only service provider I was seeing during that time, is it any surprise that I was posting heavily in the huge quantities of Nicole related threads?

UberX

If you are so convinced that there is something dodgy about me, then why not message the admin and ask him to ban me? But all this proves is that I visited Nicole on a regular basis. And sure I'll admit it, I'm as fluffy as a cotton wool manufacturing plant. But why would someone be continuing to tout a girl who quit ages ago?

The quantity of Nicole related posts is purely due to the fact that the area I moved from to London was a bit of a punting desert, so my first handful of posts are East Anglia related. And as such I didn't have much to discuss on here prior to moving as the area is basically inactive. After moving I immediately saw Nicole on the basis of the positive reviews here and then continued to see her on a regular basis till she quit.
Given that she was the only service provider I was seeing during that time, is it any surprise that I was posting heavily in the huge quantities of Nicole related threads?

Remington I understand your pain and you really miss her. But you know lots of girls like Nicole come and go in this business and at the end many of us punter really miss them.

:)

Offline SamLP

All I've done is mentioned my suspicions and backed it with quotes. It's not fluffy, it's an unhealthy fascination with one girl. Don't throw at me the 'report me to admin' card. Admin reads these threads and he makes his own mind up and acts accordingly.

44Remington

Remington I understand your pain and you really miss her. But you know lots of girls like Nicole come and go in this business and at the end many of us punter really miss them.

:)

That's the nature of the game, I've grown to be pretty familiar with pining after regulars who have retired or moved on to better things. I guess I just can't help being a fluffy cunt  :lol:

All I've done is mentioned my suspicions and backed it with quotes. It's not fluffy, it's an unhealthy fascination with one girl. Don't throw at me the 'report me to admin' card. Admin reads these threads and he makes his own mind up and acts accordingly.

It isn't exactly unhealthy, I just wasn't seeing anyone else during those few months so had no one else to talk about on here. I don't tend to be very diverse with who I visit when I punt, I just enjoy the routine of having a familiar regular who I stick to seeing. And as a result I end up not really being able to contribute in any other threads in a meaningful way. If I had been seeing other girls I would probably have popped up in threads about them as well. I have visited a couple of other girls since Christmas (namely Khloe and Christy from Invasian) and have been meaning to get around to writing a review.
« Last Edit: February 17, 2015, 12:36:13 am by 44Remington »

Offline PumpAction

It isn't exactly unhealthy, I just wasn't seeing anyone else during those few months so had no one else to talk about on here. I don't tend to be very diverse with who I visit when I punt, I just enjoy the routine of having a familiar regular who I stick to seeing. And as a result I end up not really being able to contribute in any other threads in a meaningful way. If I had been seeing other girls I would probably have popped up in threads about them as well. I have visited a couple of other girls since Christmas (namely Khloe and Christy from Invasian) and have been meaning to get around to writing a review.

If you're living in squalid student digs and living on pot noodles in order to pay a girl several grand in a such a short space of time (and blowing your savings) then yes it is unhealthy. To each their own though. If you think it was worth it then it was worth it. Though I don't think you're a tout I do find some of your posts a little dubious.

44Remington

If you're living in squalid student digs and living on pot noodles in order to pay a girl several grand in a such a short space of time (and blowing your savings) then yes it is unhealthy. To each their own though. If you think it was worth it then it was worth it. Though I don't think you're a tout I do find some of your posts a little dubious.

Sure it's not exactly wise, but punting breaks up the dreary grinding monotony of the week when I'm single. Some people sooth their problems with drink or drugs or excessive retail indulgence. I just visit prostitutes.

Offline PumpAction

Sure it's not exactly wise, but punting breaks up the dreary grinding monotony of the week when I'm single. Some people sooth their problems with drink or drugs or excessive retail indulgence. I just visit prostitutes.

Good job Nicole left then as it sounds like you had/have an unsustainable addiction. You already blew you savings in a few months. Next you'd probably have turned to crime or started selling body parts to get your helmet polished.

44Remington

Good job Nicole left then as it sounds like you had/have an unsustainable addiction. You already blew you savings in a few months. Next you'd probably have turned to crime or started selling body parts to get your helmet polished.

"Unsustainable addiction"  :lol: Though I can probably go without a kidney or two.

west8

Bad news folks: Nicole is no longer a blonde. She has dyed her hair jet black and now looks like:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:(

44Remington

Bad news folks: Nicole is no longer a blonde. She has dyed her hair jet black and now looks like:

Hidden Image/Members Only

:(

Hang on a second, how do you know that?

west8

Hang on a second, how do you know that?

You seem to know Nicole well. Are you telling us you didn't know?

Or are you really asking me how I also know she's now a brunette?

44Remington

You seem to know Nicole well. Are you telling us you didn't know?

Or are you really asking me how I also know that?

Option number 2, I'm genuinely curious.

west8

Option number 2, I'm genuinely curious.

Wow.

A more interesting question is how do you know she's now a brunette?