Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: maya....sexy in Waltham Forest  (Read 790 times)

Stalion

Hi There

Have any of you had the pleasure of seeing this girl, She looks hot and I had her on my HL for a while now, She at the same address as Nikol_19, which was a negative for me, I just don't have the time to waste on bad punts,

I would really appreciate your help,

Is she a overlooked gem?
She says she likes anal on previous post and when I called her, so can she take a pounding?
Is she really a teenager with experience or a dump teen with attitude? Maya keeps on updating her photos, really sexy ones, but I got a bad feeling that shes just a teenager with attitude like her flatmate

External Link/Members Only

Offline hockogrockle

How can this be a review with a "neutral" rating/ You haven't seen the woman!

Online rockharders

this is not a review, should be moved

Stalion

Dear  hockogrockle & rockharders

You are absolutely correct it is not a review, It is a request for fellow members to give back their feedback before I waste my time and funds.
Its registered as  "neutral" as I have not seen the young lady yet, so how can I give a positive or negative report?

All you had to do was read the request and ignore it if you do not have any positive or negative points about the young lady. If you were curios then follow it and she may be one of the hottest  WG around....or one to avoid

We are all here to assist each other to have good punts and eliminate risks to bad punts, so what exactly is your point that my request should be removed from the Forum ?

Offline Liverpool

Hi There

Have any of you had the pleasure of seeing this girl, She looks hot and I had her on my HL for a while now, She at the same address as Nikol_19, which was a negative for me, I just don't have the time to waste on bad punts,

I would really appreciate your help,

Is she a overlooked gem?
She says she likes anal on previous post and when I called her, so can she take a pounding?
Is she really a teenager with experience or a dump teen with attitude? Maya keeps on updating her photos, really sexy ones, but I got a bad feeling that shes just a teenager with attitude like her flatmate

External Link/Members Only

And the link doesn't work.

Stalion

Hi Bratpack & Liverpool

I am a  wally I did forget a digit, this is the link below  as Bratpack found the girl

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I can see the numbers are the same but what a difference in photos, it looks like the same girl...but I would need paying to share sex with her ID photo looks, where did you find that photo? can we obtain them on all the WG on AW?

Bratpack, thank you so much for your help,
It would be interesting to read from someone who actually spent time with Maya