Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara (Hot Collection)  (Read 3006 times)

boywonder

Looks:  Like a polish version of lady gaga.  However, she has some mileage; her face is a bit hardened compared to the photoshopped pics.  still, she has amazing legs, a tight cute ass and a fit frame.  you can see she did  sports in the past but then had a baby and lost the weight.  stomach is still flat but you can see she is still losing skin elasticity.  bc her body is the athletic type, she has A cups...but I didn't mind.    overall, I still define her simply as a hot fuck.

Service:  her service was on par with Lucia.  Loads of enthusiasm.   Great wet BJ, her pussy tastes sweet.  I fucked her from pillar to post for a good 25 minutes after 15 minutes of four play.  started off with her grinding her ass on my cock...after the dry humping got me stimulated coupled with the DFK, she gave me the dedicated BJ.  loads of energy.  she got really into the area below my balls, but I didn't ask her to rim me, her tongue got close to my area but I was afraid if I were to ask then she would upcharge me the £50 pounds as advertised.  I didn't want to kill the mood, so left her to tea bag my balls.  Afterwards, I explored her body in great detail. 

I pounded away at her during sex, loads of moaning.  I light chocked her and slapped her whilst fucking her hard and called her my bitch....but her English wasn't that good so not sure if she understood anyway, al though she seemed responsive.  lastly, but not least, I unloaded my milk into her open mouth.  it was great seeing her smile and tried to talk to me with my load in her mouth and all over her lips.  no swallow though, went to bathroom to spit.

some light chat afterwards.    very nice girl....great fuck

External Link/Members Only

chac_mool

There'll probably be some understandable scepticism about this post as it is my first and, who knows, perhaps only post on this forum. But I've recently had a negative experience with Tamara that I can't let go unreported. So I thought I'd do it by replying to this review as this isn't really a review in its own right.

Services were fine and as reported by a good number of reviews including the one here. She's (mock)-enthusiastic and willing and there was no problem with the time I had with her. You'll probably have plenty of fun with her.

However, I'd left my wallet in my (closed) bag and, when I came to retrieve it after leaving her flat, I found that two £20 notes had been removed from it (presumably whilst I was having a shower). Four £10 notes were left in it. Which at least demonstrates some level of criminal intellect as it would probably produce a degree of uncertainty into the minds of some people if not all the money is taken. I could have turned around and gone back to the flat and had it out with Tamara and her flatmate but it seemed likely to be an unpleasant and futile experience and £40 is only £40. Equally, reporting it to the agency concerned didn't seem likely to produce any useful result. But punters should be aware that there may be an issue here. Maybe it was just me who seemed like an easy mark and it won't happen to anyone else. Maybe not.

It's probably worth my saying that I'm no beginner in the punting game having seen a lot of girls over a lot of years, some indie, most through various agencies. And this isn't the worst overall experience I've ever had with a girl. That prize goes to an abomination from Creme de la Femme many years ago - she looked amazing, she knew it, her attitude stank and she didn't last long on their generally good books. But it is the first time in 20 years and over 100 girls that I've ever had cash filched from my wallet. Maybe that's a case of me being lucky up until now but it's not something I anticipated happening in this case. Unless I already know the girl, I'll be keeping a closer eye on my wallet in future.

Online Bartolomeo

You should do a separate negative review. Also you might be right that the agency may not give a damn, but it's always worth reporting.

boywonder

There'll probably be some understandable scepticism about this post as it is my first and, who knows, perhaps only post on this forum. But I've recently had a negative experience with Tamara that I can't let go unreported. So I thought I'd do it by replying to this review as this isn't really a review in its own right.

Services were fine and as reported by a good number of reviews including the one here. She's (mock)-enthusiastic and willing and there was no problem with the time I had with her. You'll probably have plenty of fun with her.

However, I'd left my wallet in my (closed) bag and, when I came to retrieve it after leaving her flat, I found that two £20 notes had been removed from it (presumably whilst I was having a shower). Four £10 notes were left in it. Which at least demonstrates some level of criminal intellect as it would probably produce a degree of uncertainty into the minds of some people if not all the money is taken. I could have turned around and gone back to the flat and had it out with Tamara and her flatmate but it seemed likely to be an unpleasant and futile experience and £40 is only £40. Equally, reporting it to the agency concerned didn't seem likely to produce any useful result. But punters should be aware that there may be an issue here. Maybe it was just me who seemed like an easy mark and it won't happen to anyone else. Maybe not.

It's probably worth my saying that I'm no beginner in the punting game having seen a lot of girls over a lot of years, some indie, most through various agencies. And this isn't the worst overall experience I've ever had with a girl. That prize goes to an abomination from Creme de la Femme many years ago - she looked amazing, she knew it, her attitude stank and she didn't last long on their generally good books. But it is the first time in 20 years and over 100 girls that I've ever had cash filched from my wallet. Maybe that's a case of me being lucky up until now but it's not something I anticipated happening in this case. Unless I already know the girl, I'll be keeping a closer eye on my wallet in future.

i am confused,

so she took out 40 quid and gave you 40 quid as she needed change, so she went into your bag without permission?

chac_mool

i am confused,

so she took out 40 quid and gave you 40 quid as she needed change, so she went into your bag without permission?
There was £80 in my wallet (2 x £20 and 4 x £10). The two £20 notes were taken. The four £10 notes were left in the wallet. Not sure what your "she needed change" point is about.

Offline nikmeister

There was £80 in my wallet (2 x £20 and 4 x £10). The two £20 notes were taken. The four £10 notes were left in the wallet. Not sure what your "she needed change" point is about.

I think what boywonder is trying to say is, in your negative reply you didnt state you had £80 left, just said she took 2 £20 notes and u had seen that there were 4 £10 notes , even i presumed she changed her tenners into 20s and gave them to you in theory not taking money just changing it.

But now that you have clarified she STOLE from you, i think you should write a negative review as then other punters have an idea of her deeds

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Her agency profile seems to have gone, hopefully because they've taken action.

chac_mool

Sorry if my original wording was ambiguous but I did write that "it would probably produce a degree of uncertainty into the minds of some people if not all the money is taken" and that "it is the first time in 20 years and over 100 girls that I've ever had cash filched from my wallet" and I thought that use of the words "taken" and "filched" would be sufficiently clear. But apparently not. As to posting a review as a new thread, I think this thread is probably getting sufficient views for the warning to get across to people.