Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cleopatara97 - London  (Read 1461 times)

2 review(s) for XKinKyTeenX (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline hogcatcher

Another good punt!
I met Cleopatara97 2 days after I met Maya (review also done) :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only

I text Cleo at 11am for a 2 hour outcall to mine. She replied straight away saying she can come now and will be there ASAP. I was like damn okay nice!
I made the booking on AW and she said she can be there in 2 hours. That was fine with me because I was still in bed and needed to shower etc.

We exchanged more texts with her saying she might be late. I was ok with that but she ended up getting to mine in less than 2 hours.
Her communication is great. Prompt text replies and she sounds nice on the phone.

She text me when she was 2 mins away and when I saw her pull up, I opened the door. She was beautiful!
Shes definitely the girl in her pics. Her profile states she is 5'8 and she is. I'm 6ft so she was good height. I requested heels (stupid me) and she was standing 6ft3! She looked hot though.
We went upstairs into the bedroom after she freshened up and we lay on the bed, talking, etc.
She changed in my bathroom into a black lace set which was sexy. I slowly undressed her. Her tits are natural and both nipples are pierced.  :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Shes has very sensitive nipples and before we know it, we're kissing while she rubs me through my boxers. My hands going down to her pussy which I believe was wet! She pulled down my boxers and we lay there french kissing like a couple while our hands were on each others parts. Her hands are soft and as soon as I was hard, she went down to say hello.
She grabbed some lube which was flavoured and warm. Put my cock in her mouth without a condom and was sucking away. Nice experience, her oral skills are a 8/10.

She then put on a condom and we got into missionary (yes my fave position). I fucked her and she grabbed her boobs while looking at me, moaning as she did. Super hot. Then I had her legs on my shoulders while I pounded her harder. She was responsive and moaned each time I rammed it in. I then blew my load while inside her, cleared up and we cuddled.
She rested her head on my chest while we lay there naked. She does truly give the ultimate GFE and I believe she loves what she does.

After a 10 min rest, we got back into kissing and touching. Her hand slowly wanking my cock while we kissed. I went down and she was wet again. Her clit is larger than some and its sensitive. She loved it being played with. More sucking of her nipples while I circled her clit. The harder I circled, the harder she grabbed and wanked my cock.

We lay there kissing while we got each other off, she moaned against my lips and said I had "magic fingers"  :drinks:
I stimulated her clit with my fingers until I had her screaming and moaning. This ofcourse made me throb and turned me on. Her handjob was great. We were laying there and she was ready to cum, begging me not to stop. I told her I'm also close to cumming, which she replied "don't stop, lets cum together" and that's exactly what we did :wacko: My orgasm was bigger than the first.

We then cuddled more, she had my cum on her hands and stomach and she didn't even care. We had lots of time left so we cuddled and kissed more. Then it was her time to leave.
She does not clock watch and provides a true GFE.

- Oral was without a condom :thumbsup:
- Deep french kissing was offered and taken  :thumbsup:
- She made me cum twice  :thumbsup:
- Her clit is sensitive  :thumbsup:
- Pierced nipples  :thumbsup:

Can't think of any negatives. I had a great time.

Would I see her again? YES