Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scottish Ashley Edinburgh Incall  (Read 1069 times)

28 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7341309) (20 positive, 3 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by GingerNuts]

Offline Papertrail2019

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Met with Ashley start of the year. Comms via text. £60 for 15 minutes. Location was in Gorgie area.

Unfortunately will not be meeting Ashley again as her flat was really dirty, which really put me off. Seemed the carpet hadn't been hoovered for years, was reluctant to take my shoes off. Bathroom was flooded with water from the shower and got the carpet, right next to the bedroom.

Ashley isn't bad looking, very bubbly and nice to chat to but she certainly isn't 'petite and size 8' as claimed in her profile. She is short and curvy, guess about a size 12/14. Did have a nice set of tips on her.

Services were okay. Decent blowjob but she wanted sex, which I declined as I wanted to get it over done with due the state of the flat, was just thinking her hygiene won't be up to standard too. Asked for her to keep giving me a blowjob and said I could finish on her tits, which I did. Clean up  :hi:with wipes and couldn't get out faster.