Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lillisa69 - Fife  (Read 2592 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7049988) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Jock D]

Online FiferM

External Link/Members Only / External Link/Members Only

Not sure if this one should be a negative as a meet didnt actually happen, but here's what happened.

I got in touch with Lisa for a couple of reasons...1) she's in Fife and there's not much else and 2) she's a skinny redhead and that ticks two of my boxes :)

She answered via email pretty quickly with her number and after a few messages back and forth to arrange a meetup. Then came the request for a deposit!!! Now, I wouldnt normally pay anything as the expectation is to get ripped off, but I dont think I was thinking with my head. Paid £20, got sent a picture and a video...then the constant requests started for extra cash with loads of reasons, i.e. need gas / electricity to be able to have a shower to be fresh for my arrival. Texting and messaging every few minutes with a new ask and pleading for the cash, then the phone calls started, ended up calling about 10 times in an afternoon.

Decided there is a bigger issue going on (drugs, etc) and called the meeting off as not wanting to invite potential problems. So hence, why Im not sure if this should be a negative or neutral but think there were definite issues so wanted to ensure other people were aware.

Hope this is ok.

Offline Jock D

It's a totally justified negative review.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

Seems a pretty good review to me.
A warning for others to heed.
And probably more informative than a load of reviews where the meet actually went ahead

Offline charliepie

Definite negative for the weird behaviour, best to swerve this one which is a shame as she does look fit in her pics.

Offline Poopster

Definite negative for the weird behaviour, best to swerve this one which is a shame as she does look fit in her pics.

She looks "fit"??

She looks like a junkie.  That slender body is through not eating because smack is so much moreish than a ham and cheese toastie.

Offline mills_and_bhuna

She looks "fit"??

She looks like a junkie.  That slender body is through not eating because smack is so much moreish than a ham and cheese toastie.
She needs money for the gas/electricity to cook the toastie though.
She does look painfully thin though .

Offline Name Not Found

Glad to read in her profile that she takes a firm stance with timewasters though... :wacko:

Offline Boinky

I like a skinny/spinner as well.

That's a junkie if I ever saw one.

Offline turbostar

Met her last year, really skinny and def on some recreation drugs,
I got pestered with phone calls and texts wanting to do deals for £50 so changed my number

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Met her last year, really skinny and def on some recreation drugs,
I got pestered with phone calls and texts wanting to do deals for £50 so changed my number
You don’t seem to be contributing reviews but admit to various meets?
Is the a reason you don’t review?

Offline turbostar

Due to medical problems including a enlarged prostate which i was on meds for and also off work i stopped seeing girls for a while,
 but since my wife stopped sex all together ive been dipping my toe slowly back in the water.
 but that depends on getting enough money together so that she doesnt question what im spending the money on