Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ellie-May - Outcall Preston area  (Read 2108 times)

2 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7287985) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Waterhouse]

Offline The Persuader 65

External Link/Members Only

Following Chrishorn's review, I knew I had to book once I knew I was working from home.

Email sent to plan booking and phone call arranged so I could chat to her first, which is what I like especially if I'm going to be paying big bucks. £180 for the hour.

Phone call revealed a friendly easy total to nature and booking was confirmed.

On the day communication was prompt, and kept me in touch that she was running late.

Arrived in tight jeans, with a lacy black blouse revealing gorgeous black underwear and some teasing of what her breasts were going to over. Ellie is a gorgeous lady in her 40s who was a great conversationalist and the whole pre-fun chat was relaxed as we shared some prosecco.

Moving onto the bedroom, Ellie nipped into the bathroom to make some final adjustments and then we started the fun - lots of french kissing, teasing with her and my fingers, followed by OWO by her on me, and me giving her the best of my tongue which led to her pulsing. We fucked in missionary and doggie, which led to her squirting all over the bed and the carpet - it smelt amazing!She was quite happy to receive light spanking and seem ed to enjoy the mauling I gave the nape of her neck judged by her moans. Then got to her climb on top of me and grind down before once again, my age meant we lay next to each other kissing and her encouraging me to cum as I pulled  hard on my pud.

Gorgeous lady with a fit nicely toned body from the gym and horse riding and an enjoyable time with her.

Would recommend and would see her again. 

Offline Illya Kurakin

She looks great. Are her breasts natural or enhanced? The profile does not say. Thanks.

Offline The Persuader 65