Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyndia Sweeet (Worcester)  (Read 623 times)

1 review(s) for cyndia sweeet (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

bod666

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So this was my plan C punt after Plan A decided that she wasn't going to work Friday after all, and Plan B decided to switch her phone off when I arrived  :angry:

Thankfully Cyndia had texted me while I was driving to the aborted Plan B.  I'd tried calling her earlier and it just rang out then went to voicemail.  She'd then texted me to say "text messages only".  A bit of text tennis established that she was staying in Worcester town centre so I arranged to go see her at 2pm.  It then started to get surreal as she texted me en route asking me if I can do 3 instead.  Said no so she explained that the maids were cleaning her room. We compromised at giving her 15 mins.  I arrived hung around and waited.  Some more text updates saying to wait a bit more, then a random "am i a white or black guy" txt, I replied and I then got the room number.  I went up the lift and waited to be let through the secure door.  Received a text saying she was waiting for me by the stairs door.  So I went back down the lift and went up the stairs.  It turns out there is a security door at level 1 you need a pass to get through, so no way I can get to level 3 where she was waiting.  Back to the lift and the door at level 3.  She finally turns up to let me in.  And... surprise surprise... she's not the girl in the photos on the profile... though to be fair it could be the same girl I suppose, same build but this one has a face like a slapped arse, not smiley and cute like the girl on the profile.
Anyway we get to her room... then it gets even more surreal... there is a really hot cute blonde girl lying on her bed! I hand over the cash and the first girl asks me if its ok if blonde girl can stay, "sure" I say, as I don't care.  Blonde gets off the bed and  moves past me to another part of the room.  Cyndia had asked me if I wanted a 2 girl - but I hadn't brought any more money so that was out :(  I did cheekily try to swap and see if I could shag the blonde instead but she didn't understand me.  I don't think blondey spoke any English, Cyndia's English was great - she's lived in UK for a year allegedly (so I probably didn't cheer her up by asking if I could shag her mate instead).  Cyndia and i get naked on the bed - she does have a very nice figure and I have no problem getting the wee man up and ready for action.  More hilarity ensues as Cyndia can't find any condoms and needs Blondey to come help her find them, and then Blondey has to come back to find the obligatory wet wipes for her.

It's worth saying at this point that most of her profile is bollocks - but then what do you expect for a girl who has been a member since March and has no feedback?  I had low expectations going in which is why this is neutral and not a negative.  I just wanted a shag - I wasn't expecting a mindblowing gfe.

The action was decent covered oral, followed by cowgirl, missionary then doggy to completion.  I did briefly try to get her to move from doggy to a prone doggy position but she "does not like" - I think she thought I wanted to do anal (which incidentally is on the likes list!); I couldn't be arsed to explain so carried on with doggy.  I finished, got cleaned up, some really crap small talk, got dressed then left.

I can't particularly recommend - but the surreality of the situation, the fact I had really low expectations, and as she was a decent enough shag means this review is neutral (rather than negative).  I won't be making a repeat visit - but I thought it was worth a punt in case it was the cute girl in the pics.  I should have tried a google image search beforehand but can't remember how to do it on aw  :(

I could probably have got away with making this a 15 min punt rather than a 30 min one.  It scratched an itch  :blush: