Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna - Erotic Studio - Birmingham  (Read 844 times)

Offline 123Mel456

erotic studio, Birmingham

0121 233 1019
in the area and in desperate need for some soft skin so checked on here and tried 6 Henrietta street in the hope it was available.  Just needed a good blow job.

Seemed to be very busy, on street parking outside and a constant stream of in and out - gave it half an hour and when no one had been in for a while gave it a go
security gate and door, met by large lady/guardian who Sent me up stairs to wait in a back room as Anna was going to be 5 minutes getting ready.  Walls were very thin and could hear lots of action going on and moaning and talking which made me aware of what i was saying at all times

Anna came in and stripped straight off.  Good looking girl, 5' 4" i would guess.  bit of puppy fat but decent figure.  very small landing strip of pubic hair.  £50 for 30 minutes, taken and just popped on bedside table, no leaving to store which was nice.  she went down on me straight away.  A very firm suction to the OWO, and lots of hand action with it.  she then stuck her ass in my face and RO for the next 20 minutes until I came across her tits.  let he know i was coming as she said no CIM but anywhere else was fine. 

Did the job and would certainly go back again and see Anna.  She only works thursday and friday and will book next time as so busy
« Last Edit: January 21, 2023, 11:06:01 am by 123Mel456 »