Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lady Marmalade Parties Manchester  (Read 9960 times)

Online threechilliman

hi guys

Im booked in the 6pm one on wed but im terribly nervous. Im a young asian lad and feel like im gonna stick out like a sore thumb lol

Don't worry mate it was my first one as well last month. A little odd to begin with, but I relaxed properly after half an hour, my review is in the NW section somewhere. And don't worry about standing out - you won't. Pace yourself though....

Best of luck, enjoy it and keep saying this to yourself "I'm going to fuck five gorgeous girls in two hours"

tcm

Online threechilliman

The only thing that people are bothered about is getting laid and having fun so don't worry. I had a girl sucking me off last week at LMP Birmingham whilst a Asian lad banged away at her. The only thing that bothered me was trying to last that bit longer as I wanted to give her one and was struggling to cope with the oral.

Not the first time you've struggled to cope with the oral CJ! I wish I was coming as well but couldn't create the window I needed, so I've settled for a 1-2-1 instead with a girl I've wanted to see for a while.

tcm

Offline Chezzie John

I know mate. Giving Vera a mouth full, but she did ask me to and I didn't want to hold you up  :D

Have fun with your one on one and I'll do my best to give them all one for you  :)

Offline jagmanyorkshire

I am booked on Thursday at 12. 
It will be a new experience for me and I am quite excited.

infoseeker

I am booked on Thursday at 12. 
It will be a new experience for me and I am quite excited.

Hi jagmanyorkshire, Welcome to UK Punting North West  :hi:

The best Punting forum covering the North West...  ;)
« Last Edit: October 15, 2014, 12:33:49 am by infoseeker »

infoseeker

my review is in the NW section somewhere.

.... here https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38853.0

Also lots of general chat not specifically related to these two dates on this thread
Lady Marmalade Parties Manchester

Randy James

Couldn't sleep. Excited fir today

infoseeker

All Lady Marmalade Manchester threads have been merged.

I think it'll work better to have the one thread to avoid generic questions like what happens and so that any review links are accessible.

Couldn't sleep. Excited fir today

Look forward to the review mate.  :thumbsup:

Offline linford

hyia guys i enjoy reading your reviews on the lmp parties on this forum the feedback is postive  . i thinking of going to the next party and expanding my comfort zone . any reports on the Manchester lmp this week . thanks linford

Offline jagmanyorkshire

hyia guys i enjoy reading your reviews on the lmp parties on this forum the feedback is postive  . i thinking of going to the next party and expanding my comfort zone . any reports on the Manchester lmp this week . thanks linford

See the reviews section!
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40269.0

Offline Maxiie

Hi guys,

Does anyone plan to go to the next Wednesday one?  :D

Captain Caveman

Offline Chezzie John

Yeah Emma the main boss text me saying it was off but AW hasn't been updated yet. I'd put a booking in so others will have been contacted to. Got offered free membership to LMP London but the £80 train fair puts me off.

Offline linford

you can  buy a rail card and get  one third of  off your tickets.  if you book your tickets 3 weeks or  month in advance  you can get them cheap i normally do when i travel thanks linford 

pierrot

Just had a look for January I can get day return for 30 quid from the North west.
Mmm I may have to have an away day.

Offline Billy Buxton

Just to update this thread LMP will not be operating in Manchester for the foreseeable, it would seem that they were not able to secure safe accommodation and they received lots of grief from existing parlours etc. The same seems to have affected their B'ham events as well!

Until next spring at the earliest, a trip to London or Bristol is on the cards if you want to enjoy one of their parties, and by the way they are worth it as I have been to several and the action is even hotter than the girls that attend.

Billy

Offline bigbilly22

Dissappointing if they've received grief from existing parlours, No-one up here offers that type of party so a very different offer to anything they offer.

BB

Randy James

Agree. Big shame. Travelling is difficult for me. Maybe we could persuade sandys to having one

Tony Montana

Dissappointing if they've received grief from existing parlours, No-one up here offers that type of party so a very different offer to anything they offer.

BB

Yes its not like there is competition there.  I don't think there have been regular decent parties since Buntys/TWL shut down.

galcom666

Poking around there are Hush parties in Birmingham?

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31098.msg434534;topicseen#msg434534

85 miles doesn't seem to far about an hour or so drive?

Offline cmanc

have they stopped coming to manchester now?

Markwillo1878

After doing some research it seems alot of these partys are no more or iregular. Anyone know of the best partys around now of this type?