Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 18 yr old Romanian hottie in Woking? TOFTT?  (Read 1778 times)

Offline wra8

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So i found this little treasure, says she's in Woking. Tried to arrange a meet but she was out in town and I needed to get home so couldn't wait.  She looks great, just no ratings so might be a B&S. Anyone interested in TOFTT? I might try again next week as she looks like she could be worth the risk.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline contentguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So i found this little treasure, says she's in Woking. Tried to arrange a meet but she was out in town and I needed to get home so couldn't wait.  She looks great, just no ratings so might be a B&S. Anyone interested in TOFTT? I might try again next week as she looks like she could be worth the risk.

Welcome, you’re Romanian accessing from Germany and new here.

You go see yourself love

Offline wra8

Yeah i thought that was suspect, accessing from Germany. Thought she might have come off tour from there or something. Im thinking it's a no go, which is a pity.

Offline contentguy

Yeah i thought that was suspect, accessing from Germany. Thought she might have come off tour from there or something. Im thinking it's a no go, which is a pity.

Welcome back, I still think you're dodgy as F*ck!

Offline wra8

Oh right, you think I'm her and I'm trying to punt my business  :lol:      hardly.

Well if anyone actually meets her, let me know.

Offline Often Visitor

Now in England its not unusual for it to be from another country if they are using a foreign mobile this SP is well reviewed on here External Link/Members Only and it often says from Hungary

Offline wra8

Ah right, so still might be worth a shot. Maybe I'll check her out then

Offline lufase

Let me know how it works out. She's also on my radar!
Banned reason: Abusive leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Let me know how it works out. She's also on my radar!
You've been here 3 years mate, do you not think it's about time you gave something back by you telling us how your punts worked out instead of asking others to tell you.

Offline lufase

You've been here 3 years mate, do you not think it's about time you gave something back by you telling us how your punts worked out instead of asking others to tell you.

It's helpful to stick to facts instead of making assumptions.

I created this account 3 years ago is a fact. I have been here 3 years is an assumption. It amazes me that you equate these two statements as being the same.

Ok I feel like giving back...

Go fuck yourself, 'mate'  :crazy: Learn some manners

Actual
Banned reason: Abusive leech.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline contentguy

I created this account 3 years ago is a fact. I have been here 3 years is an assumption. It amazes me that you equate these two statements as being the same.

You joined on June 23, 2019, 07:13:22 pm

I don't think you'll be here much longer, or that you'll be missed  :wackogirl:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Facts?? you numpty, I can see by your login history exactly how often you have been using the site and that is several time a month for the past few years.

All academic to you now though.   :wacko:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 11:50:19 pm by daviemac »

Offline contentguy

Seems the heat's bringing the nutters out this afternoon

Offline PilotMan

It amazes me that people come on this site (and in fact many other forums) and are oblivious to the fact that their login history is visible.  :unknown: :unknown:

Then spout bullshit that they either haven't visited or only rarely visit the site :sarcastic: :sarcastic: like this chump ⬆⬆ lufase

Even AW will show you your login history date and time, your IP address, Internet Service Provider, what device and what browser your using. The Internet is watching you, constantly, even when you browse incognito.

Also, AW will show a "Service Provider" if a Punter has multiple accounts by linking them together from the Punters IP address; The same way that UKP can detect punters with multiple accounts

« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 08:53:51 pm by PilotMan »

Offline wra8

Wow, this went downhill fast  :crazy:

Offline contentguy

Offline PilotMan

Wow, this went downhill fast  :crazy:
Yeah, it's shocking I know. Members on here tend to have little respect for people that punt and don't review, but ask for information 🤔

Offline contentguy

Yeah, it's shocking I know. Members on here tend to have little respect for people that punt and don't review, but ask for information 🤔

You’re correct of course, I think you’re being generous in the case the case of the OP.

I hate Sergie’s more and my spidey senses put the OP in the Sergie box.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2022, 10:50:30 pm by contentguy »

Offline Fuzzyduck

You’re correct of course, I think you’re being generous in the case the case of the OP.

I hate Sergie’s more and my spidey senses put the OP in the Sergie box.

Even if OP is a legit punter, he's given fuck all to the forum since he's been here. I'm just waiting for his glowing TOFTT review about this SP.

Offline wra8

Yeah, I don't know what a sergie is and couldn't give two fucks about your spidey sense.

But for anyone who's actually interested, check this:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=352958.0

Offline Steely Dan

Yeah, I don't know what a sergie is and couldn't give two fucks about your spidey sense.

Sergei is an EE Pimp.  When someone with no reviews comes on suggesting others book a girl, sometimes they are a pimp.  Suggest you make a review or two so we know this is not you.
External Link/Members Only

Offline wra8

Sergei is an EE Pimp.  When someone with no reviews comes on suggesting others book a girl, sometimes they are a pimp.  Suggest you make a review or two so we know this is not you.
External Link/Members Only

Thanks Steely Dan, appreciate the positive contribution. Working on a couple reviews which I'll post soon so everyone else can just chill out.