Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: X Chardonnay X - City Centre Birmingham  (Read 3699 times)

63 review(s) for X Chardonnay X (58 positive, 4 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Monk277

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms. All comms via text, starting a week before. Very quick to respond and in a professional manner

Location Apartment near 5 ways/Broad Street. Very clean and tidy, much nicer than some of the others I've seen. There is parking on the street, but most is for residents with permits. There are two spaces outside the shop, which have an hour limit.

Appearance Less makeup than in her photos, which is better for a meet anyway. She has an amazing body, great bolts ons and a few tats. A little bit of lip filler, but hasn't over done it (which I really don't like).

Service £140 for the hour. DFK. OWO, hand job, RO, covered sex in many positions

The Meet Buzzed in to the building and walked passed security to the lift. A knock on the door and I was greeted by a big smile and Chardonnay in a tight fitting dress with black bran a knicker set underneath. We were straight in to DFK and fondling, which was a great welcome. I'd had a shower before arriving and she must have thought I was clean as it wasn't offered before she stripped off and said we should take to the bed. There was a shower available had I not, which i used afterwards.

Her DFK is really good and deep and we spent some time exploring each other before I started to give her oral. She lets out little moans, but not much else despite my best efforts, although she was very clean. After a while she said she wanted to return the favour with OWO. It was the best I've had so far, no sign of teeth like the last few either. After a good while she wrapped me up and got on time for CG, followed by miss, CG, doggy. I'd had a helper 2 hours before and was struggling to fill the bag, but she sorted that with a lubed hand job which did the trick. Shower taken after and walked out of the bathroom to Chardonnay dusting while still naked, what a great sight that was.

Overall It was a great meet. I've been trying to think of any negatives to make sure I give a balanced review and if I'm being really picky, a bit more response when giving RO would be nice, as it's something I really get off on. She does have a brummie accent, but I'm fairly local and it doesn't bother me at all.

Offline Straightsix

Fantastic pic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That underwear looks expensive (and very nice). She needs to lose the watch though and that buckle right on the anus doesn't look comfortable.
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dock

Fantastic pic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

That underwear looks expensive (and very nice). She needs to lose the watch though and that buckle right on the anus doesn't look comfortable.

Watch? What Watch????....Oh i see it...didn't even notice that

Offline Straightsix

Watch? What Watch????....Oh i see it...didn't even notice that
You wanna see the 10½" python hiding on the other side. 😄

If you stare long enough you can see what she's cooking.
« Last Edit: January 26, 2022, 02:25:57 pm by Straightsix »
Banned reason: Warned before but doesn’t seem to learn
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline Dock

You wanna see the 10½" python hiding on the other side. 😄

If you stare long enough you can see what she's cooking.

:D

Offline Monk277

Her Twitter is full of great pictures and videos. I've looked a few times since to remember what I enjoyed  :yahoo:

Offline smiler999

Very enjoyable, have been twice now and I’m sure there will be many more visits

Offline Diggingdeep

Great review and pleased to read you enjoyed yourself. I’m planning a visit so hopeful and looking forward to a meet even more.  :thumbsup:

Offline Juankerr

I've always found giving her RO to be one of the highlights of a meet with her, she can get very wet.

Offline Digger1965

Great review,  I would love to see her but so difficult to arrange a mutually convenient time...need to make a concerted effort.

Offline Dazzlerred

She is one of my favourites , always provides great sensual service

Offline Dock

Need to try and book a 1 hour nuru with her

Offline Monk277

Great review,  I would love to see her but so difficult to arrange a mutually convenient time...need to make a concerted effort.

It was the first time that I've booked so far in advance, but I will do it again at some point.