Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai 1 Swansea  (Read 2451 times)

29 review(s) for young thai 1 (11 positive, 12 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by Cupid Stuntz]

Offline clevertrevor

£120/hour
This one happened a few months ago when she was in Swansea.
Thought she looked great in the pics, so I booked for 7pm one evening. Set off giving myself hour and a half to get there allowing for traffic.
Arrived in plenty of time and sent the "which number" text at 6.50pm.  instant reply of she needed 10 minutes. Fair enough but then I get another text of, another 10 minutes followed by yet another 10 minutes to shower.  Blatantly obvious by now that she squeezed another punter in at my booked time. If I hadn't driven so far I would've fucked off after the 2nd "I need 10 minutes".
Finally get there, taken up to bedroom and askeey how long I wanted to stay.   This is obviously where timing booking go out the window I think.
So the girl.... Bigger than the pics lead to believe and piles of make up on which is a personal hate if mine.
The massage to start consisted of a one handed uninterested rub while she spent around 15 mins texting on her phone.
BJ was covered and about on par with the massage.
Just about got hard enough to fuk her which was the only time she put her phone down.
Just wanted to get it over with long before this point do fuked as hard as I could. Within seconds she was back on the phone.
Dressed and outta here there without a thank you from either if us

Offline MR-UK

£120/hour
This one happened a few months ago when she was in Swansea.
Thought she looked great in the pics, so I booked for 7pm one evening. Set off giving myself hour and a half to get there allowing for traffic.
Arrived in plenty of time and sent the "which number" text at 6.50pm.  instant reply of she needed 10 minutes. Fair enough but then I get another text of, another 10 minutes followed by yet another 10 minutes to shower.  Blatantly obvious by now that she squeezed another punter in at my booked time. If I hadn't driven so far I would've fucked off after the 2nd "I need 10 minutes".
Finally get there, taken up to bedroom and askeey how long I wanted to stay.   This is obviously where timing booking go out the window I think.
So the girl.... Bigger than the pics lead to believe and piles of make up on which is a personal hate if mine.
The massage to start consisted of a one handed uninterested rub while she spent around 15 mins texting on her phone.
BJ was covered and about on par with the massage.
Just about got hard enough to fuk her which was the only time she put her phone down.
Just wanted to get it over with long before this point do fuked as hard as I could. Within seconds she was back on the phone.
Dressed and outta here there without a thank you from either if us

sounds crap mate . am sure this girl was review last year and she was awful then . whoever her phone lady is she screwing it up .
i got no time for girls like these i ve not punted this year . can t say i miss it at this rate

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Thanks for the heads up Trevor. Definitely one to avoid