Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai 1 - Stevenage  (Read 2162 times)

29 review(s) for young thai 1 (11 positive, 12 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline JohnHerts

Think this was the same girl (different profile) as my third ever review in Oct 18. Despite giving a neutral then I went back again as I like a chubby Thai with big tits.

The location, flat in old Stevenage, local punters will know the one.

The girl- is the one in the pics but add 7/8 years and several pounds. She is much chubbier than the pics and if chubby is not your thing then definitely stay away.

She was friendly though and it was not as rushed as I remember last time being. She gave me some b2b which was really nice and did the trick. Then a bit of standard ow, cowgirl and miss, which was all ok but nothing special.

This time I am giving a positive as it was pretty good and not rushed this time and I did have a good time ,

I paid £70 for 30 mins which is also a good price as many charge £80 now. All that said i probably won’t see her again, would rather just see someone different.

External Link/Members Only

Online dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed saw this one a couple of years ago a very comfortable Fkk. She is a tourer and now there are better ones in the manor so mebbe they will get to your region.  :hi: