Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanning Rooms - Michelle - Wolverhampton  (Read 6286 times)

Offline 2ne1

Service: Massage OWO BJ
Price: 30 min Massage £30, Extra's £40

Comms: Gave them a call and booked an appointment in a hours time. Was given address and post code and booked in. Very Easy  :thumbsup:

Arrived on time and was told to wait in the waiting room as i think another punter was finishing up. After about 5 mins i was told to go into the back and follow Michelle into the room. Now this place is VERY run down. It looks terrible. I was ushered into the massage room and was thinking what have i gotten myself into  :scare:

Michelle is chatty and gives off a girlnext door vibe. I undressed and lay on the massage table. Michelle asked how i wanted the massage and i asked for a soft sensual massage. The massage was okay, a bit restricted because of the massage table being up against the wall so she could only really access one side of my body. After about 10 mins Michelle alluded to me that extras are on offer by saying "If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask" which i took as if you want extras ask. I enjoy the thrill of the massusue trying to get you turned on enough to accept a HE so I just played dumb. The massage continued and the playing with my balls increased. She asked me to turn over and saw that i was already hard. Michelle mentioned that they do extra's here and listed what was available.

HJ £20
Topless HJ £30
BJ OWO £40
Full Service £50

Opted for the BJ since i wanted to see how well she would do. She did mention that there is no CIM on offer so let her know when im going to cum so i can unload on her tits. Michelle took her kit off and started licking/sucking my balls, this felt great. I groped her tits and ass while she was doing this.
She then hopped onto the massage table between my legs and started giving me a blowjob. Her technique was okay a little to thoothy for my liking. I realised i was not going to cum from the blowjob so I told her to hop down and finish me by hand. She wanked me off occasionally giving me  small tit fuck. Eventually blew my load on her tits and was offered a shower. Cleaned up and payed Michelle £40 and payed the desk on the way out £30

Everything apart from the state of this establishment was great! I enjoyed the more sensual massage and the extras  ;) The service was great here but the room/place was too dirty for my liking. I may visit again once covid has died down since that place looks like a prime spot to catch it  :scare:

Offline Jasonk71

Service: Massage OWO BJ
Price: 30 min Massage £30, Extra's £40

Comms: Gave them a call and booked an appointment in a hours time. Was given address and post code and booked in. Very Easy  :thumbsup:

Arrived on time and was told to wait in the waiting room as i think another punter was finishing up. After about 5 mins i was told to go into the back and follow Michelle into the room. Now this place is VERY run down. It looks terrible. I was ushered into the massage room and was thinking what have i gotten myself into  :scare:

Michelle is chatty and gives off a girlnext door vibe. I undressed and lay on the massage table. Michelle asked how i wanted the massage and i asked for a soft sensual massage. The massage was okay, a bit restricted because of the massage table being up against the wall so she could only really access one side of my body. After about 10 mins Michelle alluded to me that extras are on offer by saying "If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask" which i took as if you want extras ask. I enjoy the thrill of the massusue trying to get you turned on enough to accept a HE so I just played dumb. The massage continued and the playing with my balls increased. She asked me to turn over and saw that i was already hard. Michelle mentioned that they do extra's here and listed what was available.

HJ £20
Topless HJ £30
BJ OWO £40
Full Service £50

Opted for the BJ since i wanted to see how well she would do. She did mention that there is no CIM on offer so let her know when im going to cum so i can unload on her tits. Michelle took her kit off and started licking/sucking my balls, this felt great. I groped her tits and ass while she was doing this.
She then hopped onto the massage table between my legs and started giving me a blowjob. Her technique was okay a little to thoothy for my liking. I realised i was not going to cum from the blowjob so I told her to hop down and finish me by hand. She wanked me off occasionally giving me  small tit fuck. Eventually blew my load on her tits and was offered a shower. Cleaned up and payed Michelle £40 and payed the desk on the way out £30

Everything apart from the state of this establishment was great! I enjoyed the more sensual massage and the extras  ;) The service was great here but the room/place was too dirty for my liking. I may visit again once covid has died down since that place looks like a prime spot to catch it  :scare:
I thought Michelle had left TR

Offline 2ne1

I thought Michelle had left TR

It was the name i was given. I haven't been before.

She was about 5ft 5. Shoulder length curly brown hair. Now sure if that matches the description of who you are thinking of.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 03:12:16 pm by 2ne1 »

Offline Jasonk71

Can you give a description of Michelle? Did she have curly hair & smallish boobs?

Offline Jasonk71

Can you give a description of Michelle? Did she have curly hair & smallish boobs?
Sounds like the one I seen. A real dirty bitch

Offline 2ne1

She did

Offline 2ne1

Offline Littlefoot

Been intrigued by this place long time, still not got round to trying it. Must make the effort soon.  :hi:

Offline Jasonk71

Is this place still owned by Tina?

Offline southern boy

Yes Tina still owns it its normally Tina and Michelle Monday to Friday and Louise and a Ebony lady Saturday and Sunday there are both late 30s I think

Offline Walsalllad15

Does Tina still give any kind of service

Offline southern boy

Yes she works Monday to Friday

Offline Walsalllad15

Pity there's no pics of any of the ladies

Offline Sir_Blaze

External Link/Members Only

has a couple of generic middrift pics not sure if it's of 1 of the ladies but it's on their viva add or at least i'm guessing

Offline watsey

has a couple of generic middrift pics not sure if it's of 1 of the ladies but it's on their viva add or at least i'm guessing
Well that's definitely not their grubby massage room so I doubt the pics of the girls are genuine.

Offline Kphil94

5th picture is a profile on AW I believe

Offline fredhiggins

A profile in Wolverhampton - interesting.

Offline mancsguy1975

Well that's definitely not their grubby massage room so I doubt the pics of the girls are genuine.

I second that Watsey.... this is not Michelle either...

Offline Silverrocket

Thats  the house I went to when the shop was shut.Its Tinas house not far from the shop,bedroom set up with massage table and double bed for the more FS pleasures.

Offline watsey

Thats  the house I went to when the shop was shut.Its Tinas house not far from the shop,bedroom set up with massage table and double bed for the more FS pleasures.
Struggling to find your review. Can you add a link please.  :hi:

Online Night king

Didn't someone say Michelle was happy to do sex without condom,

Offline watsey

It was on a thread
Tanning Rooms is a well known establishment and has been discussed at length on this forum. If there is a change in location and situation then a full review would be really helpful to your fellow punters.  :hi:
« Last Edit: October 07, 2020, 11:24:07 pm by watsey »

Offline Jasonk71

I think I'll be giving this place a miss. Not impressed with the prices