Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Young Thai 1 West Molesey Sexy friendly but lacking  (Read 1099 times)

29 review(s) for young thai 1 (11 positive, 12 neutral, 6 negative) [Indexed by dubhcarr]

Offline dubhcarr

Link:  External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw YT1 profile and made point especially looking down likes reading UKP reviews but overwhelming desire to see a Thai girl and she seemed the prettiest in the suburbs. Thanks to previous reviewers.

Expectation: Chinese style service

Comms: good by txt and phone 5hrs notice 60 30min/100PH so I booked for 1 hr at 100 Lizzies

Venue: suburban house near landmark in West Molesey transport not good 15 min walk from Hampton Court station good free parking if required. Good shower and gels safe enough venue sturdy bed in good sized bedroom

Services: Lip kiss (no FK on offer) OW (OWO +£20 at point of BJ) RO covered sex in mish and doggy mutual nipple licking anal not available.

The girl: She is the girl on the profile older than her pics age circa mid 30's pretty 6-7 size 10+ she is chubby with soft skin size 34C natural tits with button nips 5'3" long black hair dark eyes fully shaved tush good teeth and red lipstick tatts to front koi carp, back, legs etc good English friendly manner.

The meet: arrived in area early and asked if I could come earlier and she accommodated. Bit of bother as arriving at house cos some punter was trying to get an impromptu meet and arrived unannounced at the door prior to me (WTF?) so after a few mins delay while he fkkd off door opened and I was let in by the girl. Confirmed services she said she only does lip kiss so as she is pretty I accepted that so paperwork and shower done I was onto bed for pecks cuddles and suck of her lovely tits with large button Asian nips. She turned over licked my nips and Bod Mhor was getting interested. Flipped her for RO very sweet puss lots of noise but she gasped that she wasn't going to orgasm as it was too near her period and her nipples weren't tinging right (?) anyhow who cares. Up for more male mumm licking then she says OW or OWO +£20 fkk that I always go with the girl and I was right to (condom on OW) Bod Mhor was really hard and she couldn't fit him in her mouth yet alone deliver a good BJ so mount in mish BM was in heaven she is tight wet and a real padded comfy ride. First time for ages Ive needed to go slow she looks good below and is rubbing my nips as Im picking up the pace. There are mirrors by the headboard so there was a great view of me and the girl. After a while I flip her for doggy and go for it lots of noise (to her credit there were no silly noises or cum in me's bby's usual for Asian girls IME) and after a long while flip her back in mish to completion. Clean up chat she does travel around and has been in UK a long time. Ask for massage (she is Thai right) and she delivers a good if somewhat lazy massage with coconut oil. Had enough really so up shower and left in 50 mins.

Conclusion: yeh I liked fkkn this girl and was really up for it but I wont return as the service was limited and lazy for the fee. For £120 PH (with OWO) there is better value out there but I wanted a Thai girl. I was disappointed that she wasn't thinner as per profile pics implied and they were taken a while ago IMO  she is carrying a few Kg around the tum but not really a gut and no stretch marks just SP living I guess. Maybe I should have booked 30 min for better value especially with no FK.  Perhaps YHB have better Thai options in hand,  if you are local to the area maybe you can get more out of her than me but I guess for a thin Thai girl its off to Earls court?

Happy Punting    :music:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline LLPunting

Thanks for review.   :drinks:

She does look very familiar as in had a face-to-face meet, just can't recall where, when or what happened.  :unknown:  Guess that's quite telling given her pretty face and hefty funbags.

Offline dubhcarr

shes been all over the Country I think two weeks here two weeks there..

Offline nigel4498

I saw her about 4 years ago in Winchester.
Zero feedback so TOFTT.
She was obviously fresh then and willing to please.
I remember her tits and amazing suckable nipples.
She was a good fuck and I'm sure I came twice in the hour.
Suppose she's probably a bit jaded now though as her latest reviews aren't that inspiring.

Offline dubhcarr

I saw her about 4 years ago in Winchester.
Zero feedback so TOFTT.
She was obviously fresh then and willing to please.
I remember her tits and amazing suckable nipples.
She was a good fuck and I'm sure I came twice in the hour.
Suppose she's probably a bit jaded now though as her latest reviews aren't that inspiring.

yeh read your review..........similarities to my experience but she did RO but was lacklustre.........maybe now just going around the money roundabout venue after venue......once is enough for me....