Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Thai Mona from various established agencies in London  (Read 1037 times)

bristolqwerty

External Link/Members Only
Guys I need some quick assistance please.  Is there any info on this milf.  I've had a duo booking cancelled this morning so am sorely in need of seeing someone I fancy.  Can't find any information on Mona at all.  Thinking of ringing one of the agencies she's listed with to see if they have any intel.  Don't like going in blind.

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:38:36 pm by bristolqwerty »

Offline Ozy84

Sorry Andy but your going to have to go in blind. Toftt...

bristolqwerty

Ta.  My London "tour de force" has turned into a "tour de farce." Had a 45 rub n tub at praed street massage in Paddington £55 includes £20HE.  Very good massage and HE from a very friendly but fairly plain Chinese mature lady (Bella). Basic bed type thingy, mattress with god knows how many peoples silhouette embedded into it, no frills but with ensuite shower. Bed lined with those horrid paper towels that stick to you and tear up making you look like you have leprosy.
This was my punting swan song.  A masterpiece in the planning to calm both body and mind.  I envisaged returning to my home town and being greeted by the mayor and a 1000 strong  crowd, open top car,  cavalcade, thousands cheering me down the high street, champagne reception. 
Plan was a soho or seedy London massage - duo with 2 Hot fillies - maybe one agency girl or someone resembling a chnese / Japanese supermodel from back pages. 
All a bit of an anti climax methinks.  Served me right.  I should've toured Bristol. I'm surely out of juice now, desire has gone, ready to settle down.  If I'm feeling it I'll see Mona tomorrow.  Some great threads on here and funny reviews, it's been a blast. Be safe everyone.  :hi:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2017, 01:05:07 am by bristolqwerty »

Offline BillGoldberg

Sorry can't help you.

You didn't fancy punting with a well reviewed girl from the 'oriental hotties' thread ?

bristolqwerty

Ta might have a look this morning.

bristolqwerty

Been for 90mins today with a gorgeous Mona.  Very pretty and charming young lady.  Not the milf type I envisaged from her photos.  All very positive, recommended.  I'll post a review later.  GFE, shared bath, sensual massage good fuck and mutual oral.  I've got a 6hr train journey so was a good tonic.  I'm pretty sure I'm done now, nice girl to follow use with.  I booked via Asian options.

bristolqwerty

•Nice girl to finish with   :wacko: