Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: seductive-nicole - Dagenham - 07377589375 or 07468681133  (Read 1807 times)

Peter Pan

Date 04 January 2017 venue Stanley Road Dagenham cost £50 30 minutes now £60 for 30 minutes now based near Hainault  station.

Rang Nicole and arranged a meeting for 4pm house was easy to find since I know the area well Nicole texts me the address opens the door in purple set bra and knickers looks very beautiful  after a bit of small talk the action began.

Nicole starts with kisses on the neck she got those soft lips she does let you finger her unlike most girls which is great I lay her down for oral she does enjoy this. Nicole gives some oral without the condom for a couple of minutes then puts the condom on begins to ride me. 7.5/10

She puts in a lot of effort which good and smiles her curly hair does give her that look of innocence, next some reserve cow girl she does have a cute bum not as good as arabric passion raifa but I love the effort and passion.

Put her into doggy position to delay myself from busting my god I can tell she wet and she gives me the look give her a good pounding then some missonairy . Afterwards we talk a bit I ask her about her rules she said had some bad incidents in the past hence the early evening time.

Overall she good ride would see her again now she back 7.5 for the whole service she very attractive and does make conservation definitely go back to her soon especially since some girls are going on holiday soon judging by AW profiles and VS, . Has lost a bit of weight judging by photos which she did not need to like my ladies to have some meat on them but that personal taste, 

Click to view full size version

20160721_162028.jpg    20160707_185053.jpg    20160721_161725.jpg

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Banana100

1/2 year ago and you still remember the details?
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Sinz

Well done for breaking the review into paragraphs, much easier to read.

Thanks for sharing your experience, keep them coming.

Offline Banana100

You must have been banned by admin for a reason and created a new account to repost the old stuff.
Banned reason: Threats of violence.
Banned by: daviemac

SlamBoy

This "review" (complete with phone numbers in the header) reads like a Sergei-ish attempt at touting.

Phaedrus

I've just read all his reviews. I can tell that the author isn't a native English speaker and they are done on a mobile phone but that doesn't mean that the review is fake/pimp/tout - does it?

Offline Sinz

I've just read all his reviews. I can tell that the author isn't a native English speaker and they are done on a mobile phone but that doesn't mean that the review is fake/pimp/tout - does it?

That does contradict with what the OP has been saying, according to the OP, he/she uses the laptop and hence was finding it hard to copy paste links. Which was strange and thought that was weird, but hey everyone different levels of skills.

Peter Pan

This "review" (complete with phone numbers in the header) reads like a Sergei-ish attempt at touting.

Not touting I am trying to put together a reviews of girls I have seen from 2016 and 2017 I have used this site so I thought it would be helpful. The phone numbers are from Adult network or VS . Yes English is my secondary language but I am trying my best to give as much information as possible.

Peter Pan

You must have been banned by admin for a reason and created a new account to repost the old stuff.4

This will be my first and only profile looked at sight before and I decided to post my experiences in the end we are all trying to help each other in order to get the girl (girls) that fit our needs and wants in terms of services. The phone numbers are there because I have used these ladies services before and the phone number are legit you can check whats ap in order to do that

Peter Pan

That does contradict with what the OP has been saying, according to the OP, he/she uses the laptop and hence was finding it hard to copy paste links. Which was strange and thought that was weird, but hey everyone different levels of skills.

Laptop (phone way too small to do a good review

Peter Pan

Well done for breaking the review into paragraphs, much easier to read.

Thanks for sharing your experience, keep them coming.

Thank you just got in from work I do a review before I go to sleep

Offline oneeyesnake

Reads as if the sentences have been put through google translate...also having read previous reviews definitely points to yours truly Sergei...and seems to have an aversion to the odd Romaine tart! Does not seem to want to taste any other favour.

Offline CrazyforCIM

I saw this girl about one year ago and I have made a review about her. She is very good looking with model body. When I saw her she was 50£/hour with limited service, no owo, no cim, no FK. I think at that time she was good VFM. I wouldn't go back now considering the price and the limited service and considering that for the same price you can fuck a fit polish girl with OWO, CIM and FK.
Last thing she has just a little attitude and you can see that she hate the job but she just try to hide it.
Little attitude but I wouldn't complain about that considering the attitude that usually other romanians WG have.

Peter Pan

Reads as if the sentences have been put through google translate...also having read previous reviews definitely points to yours truly Sergei...and seems to have an aversion to the odd Romaine tart! Does not seem to want to taste any other favour.

There is no other  type girls my part of East London and Essex believe me I have looked around but if you got any recommendations then by all means spread the word. As I have said English is not my first language so I do my best to put together a reasonable review which can easily be read and understood

Peter Pan

Nope just writing down my experiences and trying to contribute hopefully my reviews have been useful