Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Guide to hotel outcall?  (Read 735 times)

St33

Hi guys i am thinking of renting a hotel room (decent one) for an outcall and just wanted to get some advice as this would be my first one! It just feels wierd checking in and after  few hours checking out, any tipd, do's and don'ts?

vw

Don't over think it !

wiki is a good place to start IMO

External Link/Members Only

Offline Billy no mates

Make sure the lift/entry to rooms area does not need a keycard.

St33

Thanks guys I've booked a hotel and arrange a wg let's see what happens, thanx.

Online PLeisure

Thanks guys I've booked a hotel and arrange a wg let's see what happens, thanx.
Please drop a review, after... good/ bad/ meh - all valuable intel  :hi:
External Link/Members Only

Offline Hobbit

Hi guys i am thinking of renting a hotel room (decent one) for an outcall and just wanted to get some advice as this would be my first one! It just feels wierd checking in and after  few hours checking out, any tipd, do's and don'ts?

Don't forget to wear a t-shirt saying "I see prostitutes".   :D :lol: :D :lol: :lol:

St33

The hotel i have booked is literally a brothel right this minute there is 3 girls working in naturally in different rooms, i phoned a few that described the area to check! On the way out the wg might recognise my booking so no need for t shirt i am sure the receptionist has now built a knowledge as to whats going on in the rooms!

St33

I am also wondering if i should reduce the addition hours i was thinking of proposing to the original booked wg, just want to see how she is before I commit to few extra hours, and just poping and seeing another wg in the hotel!

Or should i arrange with one of the other girls and ask if i could pop in with my original booking and blow the budget for a privete jet with both wg
« Last Edit: August 28, 2017, 04:27:50 pm by St33 »