Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sophia-sky (Barking)  (Read 2471 times)

Peter Pan

Met Sophia in Barking Essex block of flats in May 2017 at 8pm easy to find building had been to the building before. Sophia was very friendly and chatty mentioned she was going on holiday soon etc. She does look like her photos I would say better in reality nice body breasts are medium size. Nice legs bum is decent but not on level of passion rafia or seductive Nicole I review both of them at some point today. Back to Sophia after a bit of small talk she started kissing me no tongues she moved on to my neck. I then laided her on the bed and began to give her oral sex which she enjoyed cause she giggling like a schoolgirl . Followed by a bit of oral with condom good head out of ten and give her a seven in the blowjob department. Followed by doggy which was decent reserve cowgirl she knows how to ride she quite petite so you can pick her up and ride her. Overall a good session would use her again. She replies to messages quickly and is straight forward to deal with.

Cost £50 for half an hour 07502842493 can be found on adultwork or VS

Hidden Image/Members Only

Ming

Peter Pan

Always helpful to add the AW link External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only  and location

Ming  :hi:
For some reason my laptop does let me do that but I try harder in my next review to do this