Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty Gabriella and Miss Sexy Albena - Time wasters in South Wimbledon  (Read 517 times)

holland

I initially went to see busty Gabriella about 15minutes walk from South Wimbledon.

I agreed with her all the services on the phone including owo and cim at no extra cost. She said that the only extra was swallow for £20.

Gabriella opened the door smiling. We quickly moved to the bedroom where I've been offered to choose between her and her sister Albena.

Both of them are in the late thirties or older. They are short and chunky with big tits. None of them are attractive at all.

I was about to get on with Gabriella anyway when I've asked first to confirm the services.

They both said no OWO and no CIM :dash: :dash:

So I decided to walk.

Completely waste of time.  :angry:

Gabriella

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Miss Sexy Albena

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 25, 2017, 03:31:00 pm by holland »

Offline Sinz

Thanks for the warning OP.

There should be no tolernece against lying WGs.

Well done for walking.

Offline jonj

Very interested in Gabriella, thanks for the warning, sister looks ok I guess pictures older now so not look a bit like pictures

These girls need to just be honest save all the problems

Offline Questlove

Seen them both when they were in Tooting Broadway, had owo and cim from both. Dark haired one gave a pretty decent dt. Sorry to hear they don't offer it now. If I'm in the area may try and see if they try that with me. It was a few months ago I saw them after all.