Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: plastic £ notes  (Read 4166 times)

Offline Marmalade

More seriously, if you accidentally wash a pocket full of notes the plastic ones don't end up as a wet confetti mush
Not all Scotmen sew up their pockets to avail themselves of your generosity I'd have you know!

Offline scutty brown

Not all Scotmen sew up their pockets to avail themselves of your generosity I'd have you know!

Pockets? I thought you all used the skin of a poor dead animal to store your valuables in.

Offline Marmalade

Pockets? I thought you all used the skin of a poor dead animal to store your valuables in.

Only when you're around. Don't forget what we store in our socks.

Offline Home Alone

Some of us have two, scutty! :dance:

Seemples, Fuzzy; I've got two wallets!

A lovely black leather one given as a birthday present by a special friend for: currency notes; my ID; who to contact in case of an accident [the woman who bought the wallet for me]; and various loyalty cards - eg Waterstone's, for discount on books.

Then some years later, my god-daughter bought me a metallic wallet with various slots to accommodate my debit card; a couple of credit cards and the Nectar card which goes with one of the credit cards.

Offline scutty brown

Only when you're around. Don't forget what we store in our socks.

I always thought that was potatoes

Offline scutty brown

Some of us have two, scutty! :dance:

I meant a sporran......some poor dead fox or badger's head bouncing off a Scotsman's bollocks

Offline bops909

Offline Marmalade

I meant a sporran......some poor dead fox or badger's head bouncing off a Scotsman's bollocks

Check again. Sometimes it's necessary to finish off the wee sheep-eater by hand.  :sarcastic:
(potatoes are for when we get home – to serve with the rabbit)

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline whiskyfan

Damn these new plastic tenners and twenties

Went to see my reg today and as always had the cash in my left trouser pocket, keys and coins in the right. I  took the cash out and put it at her request on the side table - she never counts it

Got home to find a tenner still in my pocket - would never have happened in the old day of paper but these new notes are so slippery

Texted her to apologise and she was cool with it and said she had someone overpay last week

Similar happened to me once. She went to count and stash the cash then came back into the room angrily accusing me of underpaying her by £10. Caused a bit of embarrassment before I discovered the note still stuck in my back pocket. 

Offline mr.bluesky

I always thought it was a wild haggis that dangled from the front of a kilt  :D

Offline scutty brown

I always thought it was a wild haggis that dangled from the front of a kilt  :D

According to this you're right
External Link/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

Check again. Sometimes it's necessary to finish off the wee sheep-eater by hand.  :sarcastic:
(potatoes are for when we get home – to serve with the rabbit)

Five knives on show?
And what's the calibre of that gun? Looks like 0.75" inch at least

Offline Bonker

The new notes are less scratchy when stuffed between her arse cheeks.

Anyone recognise my reference from a few years ago?

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider
The new notes are less scratchy when stuffed between her arse cheeks.

Anyone recognise my reference from a few years ago?

Unfortunately yes.

Offline Boundless

I honestly don’t recall the last time I used cash in a shop... certainly not this year.  The only cash transactions I’ve made in 2020 are for punting and massages - legit or otherwise  ;)

I'm the same
I think I've had the same tenner in my wallet since March!

Offline Marmalade

Unfortunately yes.

I thought the £50's didn't come out till next year...

Or is that just if you're constipated?  :D

Offline scutty brown

The Isle of Man plastic (tyvek) £1 notes from around 30 years ago were amusing...........they wore and lasted so well  that the company that made them went bust because there was no need for a repeat order - they never managed to cover the capital cost of the production tooling

Offline Bonker

I thought the £50's didn't come out till next year...

Or is that just if you're constipated?  :D
:lol:

Offline Home Alone

The Isle of Man plastic (tyvek) £1 notes from around 30 years ago were amusing...........they wore and lasted so well  that the company that made them went bust because there was no need for a repeat order - they never managed to cover the capital cost of the production tooling

As King Tarzan might say,  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Bonker

Offline Home Alone

Sorry! Couldn't resist!! ;)

Won't do it again; promise!

Offline alpharius

Hate them. I've easily lost £100 total out of pockets, even one slipped out of my wallet somehow, since they've become a thing

Offline tynetunnel

Hate them. I've easily lost £100 total out of pockets, even one slipped out of my wallet somehow, since they've become a thing

You need one of these....  :hi:

Hidden Image/Members Only