Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: RaunchyLadyLucy - Birmingham, Northfield - Big titted MILF - decent service  (Read 4037 times)

15 review(s) for BUSTYBRITTARNYA (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]
15 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7647447) (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline vindici

TL:DR
Ronseal punt, booking was easy, no hidden extras and performed all services with enthusiasm 👍

Service Provider:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Profile seems to be down at this time 🤷‍♂️

Comms and Timekeeping: 👍
Decent comms, booked via SMS, got postcode in advance and was ready within about 5mins of the agreed time

Incall Premises: 👍
Terraced house with on street parking in the vicinity. Punting room was clean and well appointed with a decent sized double bed and mood lighting.

Price Paid:
£80 – 30mins

Services Expected: 🙃
OWO, Titfucking, DFK, Sex, 69, facesitting, body worship

Services Delivered: 😊
OWO, Titfucking, DFK, CIM, Deep throat

Lucy:
As many others have said, long dark hair, striking blue eyes and a massive pair of juicy tits. Very friendly, no hygiene issues whatsoever.

Punt A-Z:
On the day, and well in advance of the agreed time, she informed me that she had started her period, and that she would only be offering ½ services. This was fine with me, since I mostly enjoy OWO and titfucking anyhow. Got to her place, used the bathroom, she then gave me a further wipe with some wet wipes and then it was down to business. Plenty of sensual and passionate kissing, interspersed with sucking on her massive tits. OWO was very good, deep and not too much hand. Titfucked her with me lying down, and then later again with her lying down and getting it into her mouth for some titfucking and OWO, finished with CIM, she took the lot and later spat it out into a wipe.

In Summary:
Decent punt, would see her again, if only to get more services since she was on her period this time. Checked my watch when I got to the car, and just less than 30mins had passed since I had parked up, so I did get short changed on time, 20mins rather than 30 since I wasn't allowed in until 5 past. Didn't really feel like I lost time during the punt, however since she was the one asking me to finish, I guess she was clock watching, so something to bear in mind. As I said, I enjoyed myself and would see her again.

Offline Punterperson1971

Good review mate links not working was looking to forward seeing her profile

Offline vindici

Good review mate links not working was looking to forward seeing her profile

Yeah, bit annoying that, I don't have the pictures saved for this one either, so can't upload.

Offline Night king

She's takes it down when not working

Offline Punterperson1971

She's takes it down when not working
Thanks mate
I’d be interested in seeing what she looks like

Offline mancsguy1975

Thanks Vindici - she sounds right up my street, im a sucker for MILFs of the big titted variety.

Shame the link is not up, as would like to see more

Offline Dark Vader