Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Best Rimmers  (Read 6099 times)

Offline xxdavex

I’m looking for a good rimmer in London Monday or Tuesday. If needs be I’d see Elite Jesica or Maggie but I was wondering if anyone had any first hand experience or knows of any other good rimmers who genuinely enjoy it.

Cheers in advance.

Offline magnumchris

Alicia Gold,  £150 External Link/Members Only
Delux Tanya, Harrow £100 External Link/Members Only
and, Passionate Girl 26 Heathrow £80  External Link/Members Only

Offline pepsicolaboy

Alicia Gold,  £150 External Link/Members Only
Delux Tanya, Harrow £100 External Link/Members Only
and, Passionate Girl 26 Heathrow £80  External Link/Members Only

I know the last 2 have mixed reviews on here, however before reading those was VERY tempted to see
passionate_girl_26, reports say shes chubbier and 10 years older than profile/pics suggest  :unknown:

Offline magnumchris

I know the last 2 have mixed reviews on here, however before reading those was VERY tempted to see
passionate_girl_26, reports say shes chubbier and 10 years older than profile/pics suggest  :unknown:

That was probably my review of passionate girl you saw but if you like rimming she is probably the best of the 3 not just licking but working her tongue inside too.
Tanya was good but quite gentle, Alicia does a good show coupled with a sloppy BJ but won't put her tongue inside.
From memory Tanya is the only one of those 3 without a tongue stud.

Offline pepsicolaboy

That was probably my review of passionate girl you saw but if you like rimming she is probably the best of the 3 not just licking but working her tongue inside too.
Tanya was good but quite gentle, Alicia does a good show coupled with a sloppy BJ but won't put her tongue inside.
From memory Tanya is the only one of those 3 without a tongue stud.

Thanks Magnum, Re: 'Passionate Girl 26' she works M-F only till 7 pm which means I haven't got down to test the waters yet, still very tempted actually  :thumbsup:

Online Bassman

Whatta guy!

Wrong Rimmer dude!

But you could argue Ace Rimmer was in fact the best... lol! Kinda odd the latest episode considering Ace!
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline kutch

Her AW says 37, whats her age and face like mate?

Saw her years ago. Probably mid 40’s.  Dodgy teeth 6/10.  But got kisser and rimmer

Offline pepsicolaboy

Saw her years ago. Probably mid 40’s.  Dodgy teeth 6/10.  But got kisser and rimmer

Seriously? thats a big jump from reported mid 30 to mid 40s, why on earth would they field her out as 'passionate_girl_26' and current aw age 27  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline ManOFSteel

Cleopatra rims like she is at an all you can eat buffet  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Cleopatra rims like she is at an all you can eat buffet  :cool:

External Link/Members Only

Have you read her negative review  :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

Offline ManOFSteel

Offline naz

Seems life a filthy MILF, not revied in UKP, any change you could provide more details or do a review?