Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anybody have an experience seeing this girl from Greenwich area ?  (Read 659 times)

kartrider

Hello members,

Has anybody seen this girl from SE london ?

External Link/Members Only

The profile pics looks hot and the charges too are £80/hr. Kinda steal, but want to know if anybody saw her from the Members ? Not sure of her AW link as I'm bit starter in profile searches on AW.

ramrodronnie

Hello members,

Has anybody seen this girl from SE london ?

External Link/Members Only

The profile pics looks hot and the charges too are £80/hr. Kinda steal, but want to know if anybody saw her from the Members ? Not sure of her AW link as I'm bit starter in profile searches on AW.

Beautiful looking girl, and as fit as fuck going by her profile pics kartrider. But in my experience (which is quite a lot) I wouldn't have very much confidence at all in Vivastreet profiles. Every WG that I have seen from Vivastreet haven't looked anything like their profile pics. Your call unless anyone else has any info on her mate?

Offline pumps

As above,

You probably know the saying:  If it looks too good to be true.......

kartrider

Beautiful looking girl, and as fit as fuck going by her profile pics kartrider. But in my experience (which is quite a lot) I wouldn't have very much confidence at all in Vivastreet profiles. Every WG that I have seen from Vivastreet haven't looked anything like their profile pics. Your call unless anyone else has any info on her mate?

Not all on VS though(personal experience). As mentioned in couple of my earlier posts, I did meet few Hungarian wg's .. They were somewhat like washed out versions from their i.e no makeup/photoshop... But it was them...

How to find her on AW if et all, she has a profile on it ??

Pumps: Yes, that's a precautionary " too good to be.." .. Wonder if anyone would TOFTT her before I can make booking ;) :P
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 05:56:40 pm by kartrider »

ramrodronnie

Not all on VS though(personal experience). As mentioned in couple of my earlier posts, I did meet few Hungarian wg's .. They were somewhat like washed out versions from their i.e no makeup/photoshop... But it was them...

How to find her on AW if et all, she has a profile on it ??

Pumps: Yes, that's a precautionary " too good to be.." .. Wonder if anyone would TOFTT her before I can make booking ;) :P

Google her profile name kartrider, that should let you know if she's on AW or not. I'll have a look as well.

kartrider

Google her profile name kartrider, that should let you know if she's on AW or not. I'll have a look as well.

Cheers mate

ramrodronnie

Cheers mate

I've just done a Google search for her on AW kartrider and nothing has materialised. As far as I can see her profile is only on VS. Personally I would be very dubious/cautious about this particular profile.