Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: MIA STARS RETURNS FOR HER FAVOURITE PUNTERS  (Read 1615 times)

Offline Kaluuu276

Some of you will remember this Hungarian wg and her friend working together known as blondies.

I have been in contact with her asking if she would return even if it was for a holiday.

To my surprise, got a reply saying she will be here from 6th Oct for two weeks only.

So those who would like to see her again get in touch on purple site.

This is not a tout for customers but appreciation for a lady who left London to pursue a career back home and return especially
for her admirers.

Offline Bangers and Gash

Some of you will remember this Hungarian wg and her friend working together known as blondies.

I have been in contact with her asking if she would return even if it was for a holiday.

To my surprise, got a reply saying she will be here from 6th Oct for two weeks only.

This is not a tout for customers but appreciation for a lady who left London to pursue a career back home and return especially
for her admirers.

What a load of old bollocks. She's back because she's got cash flow problems.  :wacko:

Offline G.Raff

jcdmj12

for her admirers.

Is she bringing her scissor sister with her?   Could be tempted.

But yeah, the special appreciation thing is a load of bollocks. Her and her girlfriend (assuming they're still together) work in something tourist-dependent over there in the Summer, then come over here to make some real cash once the season's done.

slow and low

What a load of old bollocks. She's back because she's got cash flow problems.  :wacko:
+ 1

vt

Loving the cynicism on this thread!  :lol:

The poor girl's coming 1,000 miles out of the kindness of her heart to bring some love to all her fluffies who are pining for her...and all you can do is cast doubt on her motives!  :sarcastic:   ;)

Offline winkywanky

Regardless of her motives, £160 for an hour of crazy, unbridled sex with her and her (real-life) GF was one of the highlights of my punting 'career'.

Thanks for the heads-up Nawaab.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2015, 09:12:21 pm by winkywanky »

FlyingBreadMan

I have not seen this legendary icon, but she looks a bit butch in some of her direct face shots. Does her partner do 1 on 1?

Offline claretandblue

I have not seen this legendary icon, but she looks a bit butch in some of her direct face shots. Does her partner do 1 on 1?
Her partner is not in the UK, you are right Mia is pretty butch tbh

Offline winkywanky

Even when they were both in the UK, only Mia did 1-to-1's. Her partner is what you might call  'prettier' but she would only do duo bookings, with Mia.

When they did duo though, they were both very full-on, with the punter as well as with each other, with unlimited DFK, rimming all ways, oral all ways and CIM.