Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: YourEnglishRose  (Read 1087 times)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had the pleasure of meeting YourEnglishRose from AW. Her profile looks too good to be true.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Fuzzyduck

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone had the pleasure of meeting YourEnglishRose from AW. Her profile looks too good to be true.

External Link/Members Only

No idea what you mean. She's £350/hr, plain looking, in her 40s and limited services. Suggest go see her and do a review.

I understand what you're saying. The photos on her profile don't seem overly edited, which is unusual for me. Since there aren't any reviews available here, I was thinking it might be wise to gather more information before deciding to meet her.

Online massagepuntingfan

No idea what you mean. She's £350/hr, plain looking, in her 40s and limited services. Suggest go see her and do a review.

+1.

Offline Heph

the term 'English rose' suggests a natural, youthful beauty and rosy-cheeked prettiness. I'm sure the gal in question is good company and fun and all, and scrubs up well enough, but she's made rather a tall order for herself with that moniker.

the term 'English rose' suggests a natural, youthful beauty and rosy-cheeked prettiness. I'm sure the gal in question is good company and fun and all, and scrubs up well enough, but she's made rather a tall order for herself with that moniker.

that's very insightful, thank you for sharing that.

Offline rebelscum

On the plus side, if you want to meet her for 45 minutes, doesn't look like it'll cost you a penny... :D

Online Waterhouse

And the associated price tag.

Offline Ivor Hunch

that profile is some sort of bizarre joke isn't it?

What cities will you visit-  Brighton, Reading, Paris, New York

What are you trying to say about Reading?

Offline Fuzzyduck

I'm starting to think the same about OP.

Offline Momodan38

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Heph

What are you trying to say about Reading?

It was the second choice for the HQ of the nearby UK Dyslexia Association