Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ameera - Warren St  (Read 4238 times)

41 review(s) for Hot Ameera -London (39 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
125 review(s) for Hot Ameera (119 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]
68 review(s) for Hot&Seductive (64 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline karimbenzima1991

I’ve seen Ameera around 12-15 times and is now a regular

Comms: Always responsive to texts, very professional and can speak English fluently (although has a slight twang and accent). Happy to take outfit requests.

Location: apartment in a building complex round the corner from Warren st. I believe it’s shared with Busty Dee and Sandra Curly. The room is very spacious with a mirror. And shower facilities are good with toiletries and fresh clean towels.

WG: cute face, very pretty and beautiful rather than “sexy”. Natural breasts 32c, nice natural lips (normal size). Very nicely shaped and toned Bunda, again natural and not fake or plastic. Average height. Also nice tanned olive skin, black hair and smooth skin. Age wise can be anything from 25-30 I’d say.

Service: owo, dfk, cim, facials, fingering, ball sucking, 69 / reverse oral, shower together, multiple pops

Can’t think of anything to critique or fault

1. Never cheated out of time.
2. All services agreed always delivered.
3. Never kept outside waiting for more than 5mins (if I am told to wait sometimes if I arrive early).
4. Easy central location.
5. Always responsive in texts, friendly and takes outfit requests.
6. No cat fishing, she looks exactly as per her photos, in terms of age and body shape - nothing is hidden.
7. Energetic and always up for multiple rounds and isn’t lazy and enjoys getting on top.
Banned reason: #Red card undesirable
Banned by: Head1

Offline karimbenzima1991

Disclaimer: I haven’t seen her since 3 months ago and she isn’t working during this lockdown period.

Online WARSZAWA16

« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 01:01:42 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline smiths

I punted with Ameera first years ago now, offered me an excellent service for £120 for the hour, in fact she was so good I made of point of mentioning how good she was in my review. Unfortunately for me not long afterwards I couldn't get a booking that suited me time wise and her prices started to go up as she cashed in, due to how busy she had become, she had become a forum darling on here. Great for her, terrible for me.

I did punt with her a number of other times but it was hit and miss due to her availability or lack of it. If she was in a better area for me she would of been a regular of mine, and I would of done what I dont usually do book her in advance if I had had to, she was that good. Now £150 an hour so her UKE profiles says, I think she charged more than this at one time for a while, but although expensive I would of paid it as long as it included the services I required.

With WGs as good as her I may hold back doing a positive review on here nowadays until I have had my fill when it doesn't matter to me how busy the WG may become, or what she decides to charge.

Offline The Film Director

Thanks for the review, OP.  Agreed, top girl.   :thumbsup:

Online iq129

From many past reviews, I noticed that she has smoker’s breath which is quite apparent. The OP has seen her 12-15 times, so he must have noticed it. That is a major issue for me.

Online VladtheImpaleHer

Cheers OP! I would like to see Ameera once she starts working again after lockdown. I saw Dee back in February and so I was thinking of doing a duo with them both.

So am I right in saying she's Czech but has an Arabic look due to being part Arabic? She certainly looks more Arabic than slavic from the photos.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2020, 03:56:10 pm by VladtheImpaleHer »

Offline karimbenzima1991

From many past reviews, I noticed that she has smoker’s breath which is quite apparent. The OP has seen her 12-15 times, so he must have noticed it. That is a major issue for me.

Never noticed any smokers breath. In fact never knew she smoked up until now reading this comment. She’s never taken a “fag break” when I’ve been with her, not even after a pounding once I’ve came.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Cheers OP! I would like to see Ameera once she starts working again after lockdown. I saw Dee back in February and so I was thinking of doing a duo with them both.

So am I right in saying she's Czech but has an Arabic look due to being part Arabic? She certainly looks more Arabic than slavic from the photos.

I don’t buy that Arabic argument at all. She doesn’t speak for language nor is she in touch with the culture or roots in the slightest. She’s most likely full Czech I reckon, but because she has non pale skin and her skin is olive, she probably uses this to her marketing advantage and goes with the 50/50 Arab Czech route

Offline karimbenzima1991

I punted with Ameera first years ago now, offered me an excellent service for £120 for the hour, in fact she was so good I made of point of mentioning how good she was in my review. Unfortunately for me not long afterwards I couldn't get a booking that suited me time wise and her prices started to go up as she cashed in, due to how busy she had become, she had become a forum darling on here. Great for her, terrible for me.

I did punt with her a number of other times but it was hit and miss due to her availability or lack of it. If she was in a better area for me she would of been a regular of mine, and I would of done what I dont usually do book her in advance if I had had to, she was that good. Now £150 an hour so her UKE profiles says, I think she charged more than this at one time for a while, but although expensive I would of paid it as long as it included the services I required.

With WGs as good as her I may hold back doing a positive review on here nowadays until I have had my fill when it doesn't matter to me how busy the WG may become, or what she decides to charge.

I agree 100%, £150 is the absolute maximum rate I would pay her or any WG for the hour.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Thanks for the review, OP.  Agreed, top girl.   :thumbsup:

She’s good pussy with a top service and is filth and can take a hammering

Offline bhudda

I don’t buy that Arabic argument at all. She doesn’t speak for language nor is she in touch with the culture or roots in the slightest. She’s most likely full Czech I reckon, but because she has non pale skin and her skin is olive, she probably uses this to her marketing advantage and goes with the 50/50 Arab Czech route

She is half czech and half yemeni ... i have seen photos of her mum and dad. Her mum was a good looking lass, she loved her dad but i think its fair to say she gets her good looks from her mum.

Offline boardyhell

great girl, saw her about 6 months ago
fantastic session with back door entrance
asked her if she had any more appointments after me
she said she was going to sleep as she was hammered the night before
she honoured her appointment with me and performed like a trooper
she looked great ,definitely one of the best

Offline leatherlover

Never noticed any smokers breath. In fact never knew she smoked up until now reading this comment. She’s never taken a “fag break” when I’ve been with her, not even after a pounding once I’ve came.

I think she uses mouthwash just before to mask it. But I have definitely smelt / tasted it on the numerous times I've punted with her. I remember those days near King's Cross when she was £100 ph!

Offline unus669

Certainly have to get round to the Ameera experience  :D :thumbsup:

Offline Johnsurrey

I’ve had two appointments with Ameera and all I can say is whether she is fully Czech or a mix it doesn’t matter to me. She is an absolute sex machine who gives a quality service, I can’t wait to get my hands back on her after this crap is over!

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I’ve had two appointments with Ameera and all I can say is whether she is fully Czech or a mix it doesn’t matter to me. She is an absolute sex machine who gives a quality service, I can’t wait to get my hands back on her after this crap is over!

Tend to agree, a top provider who certainly delivers on what she offers.

Offline karimbenzima1991

Why isn’t my review of Ameera saved under my profile?

Online WARSZAWA16

Why isn’t my review of Ameera saved under my profile?

It should do now. You originally posted it in Regional Discussion rather than Reviews. I've moved it and it should now show up.

Offline smiths

It should do now. You originally posted it in Regional Discussion rather than Reviews. I've moved it and it should now show up.

No he didn't, it was originally in this review section, someone moved it to regional later on. I see LLPunting moved it to the regional board saying it wasn't a review of a specific punt and could be considered touting.
« Last Edit: May 19, 2020, 01:01:41 am by smiths »

Offline LLPunting

No he didn't, it was originally in this review section, someone moved it to regional later on. I see LLPunting moved it to the regional board saying it wasn't a review of a specific punt and could be considered touting.

Indeed.
OP read the rules.
Posting a general declaration of how wonderful an SP is is not a review.

Offline karimbenzima1991

I’ll review her based on our most recent sesh

Offline bhudda

Indeed.
OP read the rules.
Posting a general declaration of how wonderful an SP is is not a review.

While i have no doubt your intentions are for the best, and rules is rules etc ... this "review" would be perfectly ok if the op hadnt mentioned he had seen her several times ... and cut out the odd "always" .

Can we sometimes be a tad over zealous do you think? Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course, thats just mine.

Offline LLPunting

While i have no doubt your intentions are for the best, and rules is rules etc ... this "review" would be perfectly ok if the op hadnt mentioned he had seen her several times ... and cut out the odd "always" .

Can we sometimes be a tad over zealous do you think? Everyone entitled to their own opinion of course, thats just mine.

Apart from location everything in this "review" is generic, no different from the promises on an SP's profile.
"Fan"tastic that she might be a consistently good SP for this punter but this is not a review of a specific encounter, it's a general recommendation based on multiple claimed encounters.  There are other threads in the region for "recommendations".

Offline bhudda

Apart from location everything in this "review" is generic, no different from the promises on an SP's profile.
"Fan"tastic that she might be a consistently good SP for this punter but this is not a review of a specific encounter, it's a general recommendation based on multiple claimed encounters.  There are other threads in the region for "recommendations".

And is the fact that she has been consistently good (apparently) over several meetings not useful info?

Anyway, like i said, we all have our own opinions.  :hi:

Offline LLPunting

And is the fact that she has been consistently good (apparently) over several meetings not useful info?

Anyway, like i said, we all have our own opinions.  :hi:

Cillit Bang!  It's the best cleaner ever.  Trust me, I've used it and it always cleans up the mess.

Offline bhudda

Cillit Bang!  It's the best cleaner ever.  Trust me, I've used it and it always cleans up the mess.

Many thanks for the review, i will buy some tomorrow  :thumbsup:

Offline king tarzan

Certainly have to get round to the Ameera experience  :D :thumbsup:

possible career change for her after your experience with her??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline unus669

possible career change for her after your experience with her??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

KT I will never achieve your infamy, no matter how hard I try :D