Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Megan and Nancy (Again!)  (Read 3613 times)

lcrowley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Couldn't resist booking to see these two duo stunners again - this time in their new fab place in Marylebone W1.

As before, absolutely no time wasted with Megan snogging my face off whilst Nancy undressed me.  They then both drop to their knees and begin to give me the best double headed blowjob.  Just awesome.

The rest became a major blur of sucking, licking, groping and fucking.  At one point I was banging Nancy from behind whilst she was giving oral to Megan.  At another point Nancy was blowing me off whilst Megan was pleasuring herself with a big dildo.  They then alternated between blow jobs and kissing and I distinctly recall at least one or two fingers up my arse during the process.

For round 1, I exploded in Nancy's mouth and she then snowballed this into Megan's willing mouth whilst dripping some of my juice over her pert tits.

We then just chilled on the bed for 20 minutes or so and cracked open the bottle of champagne I had bought with me.  Enjoyable  chat with these two cracking birds from Essex.  Megan is clearly the filthiest of the two of them and her games remind me a lot of the adventures of Bryony from Olina fame a few years back.   Those who experienced Bryony will know what I am talking about !

Onto round two and these girls just don't need asking.  They are bang at it instantly.  An Unforgettable moment of banging one of them with they legs above their shoulders whilst trying to drink the rest of the champagne.  Fits of laughter from all of us  meant most of it spraying over the bed. 

These two girls are fresh, sexy and hot hot hot.  I confess I was a bit worried what Brexit would mean for new talent from Europe but fear not for Essex rules. 

Offline boardyhell

can megan deep throat like bryony,she used to teach the new girls how to deep throat
pretty sure she runs olina

lcrowley

can megan deep throat like bryony,she used to teach the new girls how to deep throat
pretty sure she runs olina
I was referring more about her filthy games than fucking her throat into the back of the mattress - if that makes sense ?

Offline DanDingle

I'm waiting on Megan to confirm my booking with them for next week - they sound bloody brilliant!

Offline king tarzan

Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline DanDingle

I'm waiting on Megan to confirm my booking with them for next week - they sound bloody brilliant!

Disappointing, no go from Megan - aparently the booking got lost as the've changed over to a new system?? Suspect she's recieved a longer booking  :unknown: