Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Veronica_a, Old Street - good fuck  (Read 3341 times)

12 review(s) for Veronica_a (11 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline oj2007

Was looking for a lunchtime punt today and found Veronica with a few positive reviews on here:

External Link/Members Only

Comms before the meeting were good, replied quickly and politely to texts. There was a bit of back and forth, she asked me to come at 1pm which wasn't ideal but I agreed, and then texted 10 minutes later saying "I'm free now can you come". Worked out better for me but did mean I had to rush out of the office. She sent me the address, couple of minutes walk from Old St station in a nice block of flats. Entrance next to a pub but not all that busy at lunch.

I'd requested anal and a facial beforehand, we agreed £110 for the half hour. There are cheaper Romanians in the area but I've been burned by them before! I opened the door and was pleased to see an attractive girl. She's not a stunner, but you would definitely look twice at her if she walked past. Great tight little body too, and an absolutely delicious arse. Tits aren't the best, but I'm not a tits man myself.

She started with some very enthusiastic DFK, probably the best I've had, before dropping to her knees to give me a very deep sloppy blow job. I was ready for the first pop after about five minutes of deep sucking and shot my load on her face. She went off to clean up, minor criticism that she took a bit too long cleaning up but she didn't clock watch for the rest of the appointment so I don't mind.

She gave me a pretty decent massage while I recharged, not professional standard but nice and hard. She initiated round two with a bit more oral, I fingered her (pussy looks nice when she's standing up, pretty neat, but her lips are quite large - which I like). She lubed up her arse and rode me reverse cowgirl, regular cowgirl and then I came in her doggy. She can definitely take a pounding and her hole was gaping a little bit when I'd finished, which I enjoyed. She's not the tightest round the back, I think she takes a fair bit, but it's good enough for me.

All in all it was a good punt, she's a nice girl, easy to talk to, enthusiastic and attractive. You won't be disappointed if you visit and I'll definitely be back for more.

darrensuit

Is she the same girl used to be at kings cross?

Offline Sonnylock

Is she the same girl used to be at kings cross?

Yes. I did not see her at kings cross, but she told me she used to work there.

Offline jimmycallum

Hi guys

I wouldnt trust her, she blatantly lied to me, its not worth writing a review about though.

I booked a duo session with her and Noel, instead of just saying they are at two different locations and cannot agree between themselves, she lied and said Noel was ill and asked me to meet her for a single session.

I texted Noel directly and who said she was available on the night (hence not ill!).