Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lovely Izabelle' - Euston  (Read 2564 times)

34 review(s) for Lovely izabelle' (18 positive, 6 neutral, 10 negative) [Indexed by Parking]

Offline secret.hombre

AW - External Link/Members Only

I saw Izabelle a few years ago (probably in 2018) and she was absolute rubbish, she pulled the Romanian classic on me - not in to it at all, rushed, lazy, very impolite.

HOWEVER I saw Izabelle today and, by some miracle, she is a changed woman!

Firstly, for those of you wondering why the fuck I went back for round 2 after such a rubbish experience (a fair question) - I really really like the way she looks (pretty face, big lips, huge [well crafted] fake boobs which look great on her tiny frame, pert little bum, LOTS of freckles everywhere on her body, soft skin) and she's had some improved reviews lately so I thought fuck it and arranged a short-notice booking. £120 for the hour, flat easy to find, a little indiscreet but not too public.

Izabella quickly replied to my text with a list of what she offered (all the usual stuff, no dfk - check AW for details). Then she sent a separate text to say that she also offers "BDSM/strap-on/mistress". I went for the stuff offered in the latter text, not what I had in mind when I first messaged her. I told her to hate me, and I made clear that really she had a carte-blanche to do whatever she felt like doing, whatever she thinks she does best (I was feeling too unimaginative to give her instructions). I was both dubious and curious as to how this session was going to play out..

.. Izabella smashed it!! She pegged me, slapped me, spat on me, strangled me, kicked me, squeezed the fuck out of my cock/balls, paddled me, verbally abused me (in that wonderful E.European accent), sat on my face, put me under her feet, forced me to worship her body. She had so much energy! We finished with her riding me whilst I hurried my head in her tits until I finished in the bag. She was very smiley and chatty before and after the session, making me feel very welcome and comfortable in her company. We had a decent chat about her life and opinions on stuff at the end, I then showered (more thoroughly than usual) and left.

It was hard to believe that this was the same lady I met back in 2018. My best guess is that she's learnt that the right attitude rakes in the cash, and fair play to her for it.

Would I recommend? Yes
Will I return? YES
« Last Edit: February 23, 2021, 10:16:20 pm by secret.hombre »

Online tantraman

... I really really like the way she looks (pretty face, big lips, huge [well crafted] fake boobs which look great on her tiny frame, pert little bum, LOTS of freckles everywhere on her body, soft skin) ...

I did too, and she is as per photos collected here :wacko:

Offline secret.hombre

I really do not understand why she (and so many other WG's) over-edit all their pics so much, it's so unnecessary & even makes them look less attractive IMHO  :dash: