Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anikassekret - Wandsworth - a bit of a let down  (Read 1077 times)

Quesadilla

Seen a few decent reviews of her on here:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Decided to book her for myself back in October as rimming and bum play on me are always favourites and that seems to be her fetish.

On arrival - she is not quite as fit as her profile pics suggest - possibly a few years out of date.  Much more slim, less muscular but not awful by any means. Her profile pics suggest she's just ok looking - nothing too special - which is accurate.

That said, I must confess her rimming was the best I've ever had which is why this is a neutral not a negative.

For someone who enjoys bum play I was utterly disgusted to find that she does not douche - while I was rimming her she invited me to finger her bum, but I encountered hard packed shit up there which turned my stomach. I like to rim deep so basically I was snogging shit  :vomit:

I always douche when I'm expecting rimming and expect the same in return so this was unacceptable for me.

This would have therefore been a neg if not for her genuine very positive attitude, slim fit bod, and her amazing rimming technique.

She also played with some toys on me which was pretty good - she has such a varied collection of toys if you are trying to figure out what size toy(s) will work best for you for prostate massage then she is definitely good for that.

However, I did not go there just for prostate massage, I was fully expecting full service and that's what I'd asked for. I got lots of OWO / 69 / RO etc but no fucking.   She eventually brought me off with a prostate massager which was very nice for sure (and I ordered one the same as it was perfect size for me) but afterwards, that was it - she offered a massage but resisted my attempts to re-engage for actual sex.

Her massage was very firm - actually too firm as I had aches and pains all over for the next few days.

For me it has to be a neutral. YMMV.

jcdmj12

Q. Why is the 30 min price so high compared to 1 hour?   

A. Because the best and most active part of the session is always the first 30 min, after that it is mostly relaxation, chatting and massage, so you boys can't expect us to charge half price.

Might explain why she resisted a second attempt!

Quesadilla

Q. Why is the 30 min price so high compared to 1 hour?   

A. Because the best and most active part of the session is always the first 30 min, after that it is mostly relaxation, chatting and massage, so you boys can't expect us to charge half price.

Might explain why she resisted a second attempt!

+1 - may be mate! I thought that was an odd comment myself.  :hi:

GBush

In the photo of her kneeling on the beach she looks FUGLY

Is she good looking?

Quesadilla

In the photo of her kneeling on the beach she looks FUGLY

Is she good looking?

Definitely no better than you might imagine from the glimpses in those pics, but no worse. I would say she is average looking rather than ugly though and believe me I've seen FUGLY recently.... :sarcastic:

GBush

BTW

I follow your posts on UKE with interest. I have a diff user name for some reason

Quesadilla

BTW

I follow your posts on UKE with interest. I have a diff user name for some reason

:hi:  :drinks:

vw

I always douche when I'm expecting rimming and expect the same in return so this was unacceptable for me.
Hope you did it on arrival, walking encourages bowel movement and quickly fills the rectum with shit.

Do you do the finger test on arrival, if stinky pull out the douche bag with all your kit and get cleaning.

Just reading up on the topic, do you use the Mint Eucalyptus liquid, can imagine that being a nice sensation, similar to the source shower gel, what a wonder full feeling in a frost morning when the wind catches you right.

baretta

This is the reason why I would never rim  :vomit: the most I have done with a girlfriend is kiss the bum and lick the cheeks but to stick a tongue  :wacko: up the hole your asking for all sorts of trouble  :hi: