Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: kingstongirls.co.uk  (Read 3047 times)

Offline Good-timer

Anyone visited this place. One the the girls looks good but can't find any other info on it? No one answers the phone- it's all done over messages/whatsapp

External Link/Members Only

Offline bhudda

they have been reviewed previously - a neutral if I recall correctly

Offline ms69121

Been twice opting for the quickie on both occassaions with the same girl. You get okay owo and then a quick fuck covered. Girls change every two weeks or so. One meet was in Travelodge on London Road and other in a place behind Ladbrokes on Cambridge Road. Good value for money. Comms good, but poor English during meet - although I didn't go for a chat so not really bothered.

Offline Good-timer

They never answer phone? Did you arrange all over text?

Offline ms69121

Yes. They prefer WhatsApp, but my punting phone doesn't have that so I text. Very straightforward.

Offline mqfreshman

Cant see the number on the website , how did u find it?

Offline ms69121

Normally on the site. Try 07922756754

Offline ms69121

new number 07006212223

Offline ms69121

Normally on the site. Try 07922756754
just had a response on the above number

Offline ms69121

On a new website External Link/Members Only - new girl offering facials and a-level.

Offline Good-timer

Link doesn't work.
Sounds like this is your establishment?  :hi:

Online scutty brown

Link doesn't work.
Sounds like this is your establishment?  :hi:

both websites are fucked up: no content there at all

Offline ms69121

both websites are fucked up: no content there at all

Yeah - just saw that second site is down, but they are still active on the first number above. I was there last Saturday.

Offline Kalvin01

Anybody have any new websites for updated contact details cos I would like to visit Kingston girls please, thanks

Online Fuzzyduck

I think this is the same crowd: External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

In case anyone is interested, I contacted Daniela last month having seen a massage advert on gumtree. "Special offer" of £40 for half hour massage + HR. £80 for the hour. Location was Cambridge Road. Said she did B2B but didn't come back to me with a price. Just got a vibe that it was going to be a "meh" sort of experience so I didn't bother following up.

Offline Muff licker

Guys

I had a massage from this girl last week, pretty and slim Italian, shite massage but a good wank at the end for £40 but definitely no touching and no cc swipes
She operates from a clean house near the Cambridge estate and near a tile shop for those of you who know the area

Online Trex

Guys

I had a massage from this girl last week, pretty and slim Italian, shite massage but a good wank at the end for £40 but definitely no touching and no cc swipes
She operates from a clean house near the Cambridge estate and near a tile shop for those of you who know the area

So no OWO? Does she speak english well?

Offline Muff licker

Yes she speaks average English and definitely no OWO just a wank