Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone recognise this SP  (Read 990 times)

Offline Philmeboots

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ -

Seen this profile pop up,looks familiar but cannot be certain...Lush Lisa  looks possible,she had some previous negative posts about her duo mate.
If it is her she has reinvented herself with the usual price hike.

Anyone clarify her previous profile

Offline antsz

Looks like her ,she's a good fuck , not sure if she still does duos with her mate

Offline BaldEagle

Looks like her ,she's a good fuck , not sure if she still does duos with her mate

Has a duos tab on her profile which says there is a duo profile called "cheekygirls" but no links  :unknown:

Offline Goldfinch

Has a duos tab on her profile which says there is a duo profile called "cheekygirls" but no links  :unknown:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Philmeboots

Finchy by your a star. Confirmation of my initial thoughts

I searched for lush lisa as separate words earlier and nothing came up,search as one word and linked to her .

She looks good  although photos probably taken from flattering angles and good reviews. But the price is a piss take like many post lock down.

Stick to my Thai rub and tug regular until someone decent and reasonable price pops up.

Offline Goldfinch

Finchy your a star. Confirmation of my initial thoughts

I searched for lush lisa as separate words earlier and nothing came up,search as one word and linked to her .

She looks good  although photos probably taken from flattering angles and good reviews. But the price is a piss take like many post lock down.

Stick to my Thai rub and tug regular until someone decent and reasonable price pops up.
:thumbsup: