Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black / mixed girl  (Read 2761 times)

Offline Chris1990mcr

Been to London over the weekend. Seen lots of good looking slim young black and mixed girls everywhere.

Any recommendations currently working in the north west? It’s an itch I need to scratch

Offline Chris1990mcr

Hard to find any where has Tyra gone she sounded good when I’ve done a search

Offline OakTree

« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 02:33:43 pm by OakTree »

Offline Kool Keef

Do you mean this Tyra?

External Link/Members Only

Tyra Wanks.

She's a real hottie.
90 quid for hh, remember when she was 40 for hh with DFK & OWO included at Sheridans.
Those were the days.  :crazy:

Offline RandomGuy99

She has a good reputation.

Or

She did a good job when I saw her, but not young. In good shape. She'll give you a good workout.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2020, 03:17:04 pm by RandomGuy99 »

Online Atlas1957

This review of mine sounds like she might be what you are after? https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=267104.0

I've seen her in reception since lockdown ended while visiting another girl and she looks as good as she did in my punt and in the photos.

Online Atlas1957

Not tried this girl yet, but again have seen her in the reception area when visiting another girl since lockdown ended.

The photo on the website is rubbish, she looks very average based on that.  But in person she was a very pretty faced (my opinion) mixed/light girl.  On my "to do" list she has gone.

You could go bang both of them, maybe go to the railway museum, catch Crewe Alexandra playing - a proper day out.  :lol:

Offline Home Alone

You could go bang both of them, maybe go to the railway museum, catch Crewe Alexandra playing - a proper day out.  :lol:

;) :D :D :D

Bloody hell, Atlas; you know how to live!!

Offline ISTS2005

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This girl has had a fair few profiles, I enjoyed my time with ehr a few years back (pre-membership). Amazing body.

Offline ISTS2005

Further to last post, she wasnt running fees like that recently, thats jumped up a bit I think. Not surewhy. Her prices fluctuate as shes a tourer.

Offline psb

Tyra was great value at £40 at Sheridans. A lovely girl and a horny service. Going indy was inevitable but a big leap at £90 for half an hour

Offline Bedasha

She's visited Manchester before and gives a great service. Sometimes comes up to Leeds too.

Offline Trotter671

Further to last post, she wasnt running fees like that recently, thats jumped up a bit I think. Not surewhy. Her prices fluctuate as shes a tourer.

+1 Just noticed prices hiked up and facials no longer on Alliyah's enjoys list. I enjoyed my time with her last year so I'm glad I saw her when I did.

Online chrishornx

And she wants a £40 deposit so she gets your name on her statement

not a chance
« Last Edit: September 03, 2020, 10:22:11 pm by chrishornx »

Offline MJ.spritzen

Sophia is good External Link/Members Only

She’s from Zimbabwe. Epic tits and ass and she sucks a good cock.

I reviewed her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278756.0

£90 for half an hour is more than I usually play but in my opinion she was worth every penny.

Online chrishornx

Sophia is good External Link/Members Only

She’s from Zimbabwe. Epic tits and ass and she sucks a good cock.

I reviewed her here: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=278756.0

£90 for half an hour is more than I usually play but in my opinion she was worth every penny.

she does look good is her place safe?

Offline MJ.spritzen

she does look good is her place safe?

Yh. A certain “waterside apartment” were all familiar with. PM me if you need more info.

Online chrishornx

Yh. A certain “waterside apartment” were all familiar with. PM me if you need more info.

not been to liverpool for any reason for 15 years but assume you mean not too far from the Liver buildings so nice area

Offline MJ.spritzen

not been to liverpool for any reason for 15 years but assume you mean not too far from the Liver buildings so nice area

Yh. It's an apartment building in a good location but still discreet enough. Safe too.

Online chrishornx

Yh. It's an apartment building in a good location but still discreet enough. Safe too.

cheers

Offline Chris1990mcr

Thanks guys a few to go off but just not quite the selection there once was in this sector.

Fuck I miss sandys

Online Moby Dick

Thanks guys a few to go off but just not quite the selection there once was in this sector.

Fuck I miss sandys
Which mixed race/black girls did you see at Sandys?
One or two of them are still working at parlours or Indy.