Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine Delight X - Hulme  (Read 2405 times)

Offline newcummer

External Link/Members Only

Has anyone seen this one or had any contact?

Shes a rom yes but looks stunning and says she works from her own flat so suggests not a gypsy brass like many of them town hopping every week.

Very tempted to say fuck it and take the plunge however it's a 70 Notes gamble with no 15 min bookings on offer  :dash:

Offline antsz

Id never book a rom but what an amazing figure she has

Offline newcummer

Id never book a rom but what an amazing figure she has

I know I probably shouldn't but I do have a weakness for the EE's and their knockout bodys definitely sway my penis in their direction more than they should!

Online Bustydusty

Not much in the likes list - doesn’t do anything really that I’d want to do (basically fk ,owo,cim,anal)

You could always lick her arse while she gives you a fisting before she pisses on you  I suppose if that’s you’re thing :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 06, 2020, 10:34:00 pm by Bustydusty »

Offline callumb493

Same pictures on various VS ads, thought I’d give her a go but was disappointed. Flat in Hulme near Stretford Rd. not the same girl when I arrived and a Sh*t service from the girl, whoever she was.

Offline jonko

I have thought about shagging this one for a while but something about her pics put me off. She is 5 mins walk from mine but after reading your comments - I'm off the sent on this one now. Thanks

Offline newcummer

She's now got a verification pic for all to see on VS thought I'd share here. I'm sensing its legit :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only