Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What do you do if you spot blood on the condom?  (Read 1552 times)

Offline simon07

I would welcome your experience guys as this has happened to me on 2 consecutive punts recently.

One was Louisa at Club Classique, Loughborough and one was with Chardonnay in Birmingham. Everything seemed to be ok, kissing, even DFK. I went down on the women and they went down on me for oral without. I noticed that after I came and took the condom out, there was red blood on it. More obvious after I wiped with tissue. Neither girls said anything and nor did I.

Now wondering is it normal for girls to be punting with us guys if they are on a period? This applies if part of a parlour or independent? Do ethics apply when there is money to be made? Is it risky for HIV?

On the other had, if a girl bleeds after sex, is it a sign of something wrong? Maybe a cancer risk for her?
Should I have said something to the woman?
Do I need to go for a STI check up?
Bit worried.

Online OakTree

Many work while on a period. They put a sponge up their flute. It can sometimes be felt when you slide your fingers in. I’ll be honest I find it off putting.

Offline cueball

Many work while on a period. They put a sponge up their flute. It can sometimes be felt when you slide your fingers in. I’ll be honest I find it off putting.

Yep, oaky is quite right, some are too greedy/needy to stop working whilst the painters are in.... some advertise it  :vomit:

Thank the Lord for the condom, it's doing its job, better on the outside of your rubber than under your foreskin

Offline mrfishyfoo

Nowt wrong with a bit of bloodsports as long as they tell me in advance.  :D :D

I view it as extra lube albeit could be a bit dicey if the rubber splits. I will NOT go down on a lass when she's on full stop.

A civvy I used to see was extra horny on her period and used to love being fucked during her "time of the month".  :diablo: :diablo: :diablo:

I actually caught a lass out a while back, she's not working now, as I could feel the sponge she'd stuffed up herself.  :scare: :scare: She admitted to it after I called her out. If that happened now and the lass hadn't warned me in advance and offered to reschedule it would be an instant red card from me.

Offline Bogof60

Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

MichyBoy

Happened to me on a couple of occasions and always mentioned straight away if I notice any blood.
It's always been on the condom after we've had some sex already so each time I just end the session early.

5th Musketeer

Put it back in the packet (because it's obviously been used before) and get another one out.  :dance:

Online scutty brown

doesn't bother me
carry on fucking

Offline MrMatrix

doesn't bother me
carry on fucking
But would you be happy to find out afterwards having done RO. I personally would not be happy. :hi:

Online scutty brown

But would you be happy to find out afterwards having done RO. I personally would not be happy. :hi:

As I said on UKE the other day, I've come out of some sessions looking like Dracula (or as VW kindly suggested, Hannibal Lecter)
Its only blood.....
And to be truthful shagging women on their period - especially BB - often gives a much better "contact" feeling for both partners. Just gets a bit messy

Offline maxxblue

As I said on UKE the other day, I've come out of some sessions looking like Dracula (or as VW kindly suggested, Hannibal Lecter)
Its only blood.....
And to be truthful shagging women on their period - especially BB - often gives a much better "contact" feeling for both partners. Just gets a bit messy

You are right, scuttybrown, it is only blood, but there are a number of blood-borne diseases that some punters might be concerned about acquiring, some of them quite serious.

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
i have an ectropion and if a guy really gives me a hard fucking i can sometimes bleed a tiny bit on the comdom  , its perfectly normal.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline MrMatrix

Its only blood.....
Sorry Scutty but that doesn't sound good to me. What blood over your face in the mouth you mean, :scare:    That doesnt sound right on any level.... :scare:

Online scutty brown

Sorry Scutty but that doesn't sound good to me. What blood over your face in the mouth you mean, :scare:    That doesnt sound right on any level.... :scare:

I make it sound worse than it is........a tiny amount of blood can go a heck of a long way.

Offline Cupid Stuntz

It can also be because the Lady has finished her menstrual cycle but with a dick poking around up there it dislodges the very last bits of claret .

An ex many years ago loved bonking when she was on. The first time she talked me into it she said we'll just put a towel on the bed, it'll be ok. She went to the bathroom and came back with a towel wrapped round her waist. As the stood by the bed about to unwrap the towel a big blob of menstrual claret dropped down onto her foot. Put me off straight away but still did the deed and my dick was absolutely covered in claret, pubes n all. Yuk, got used to it though as it did make her super horny :).

Offline MrMatrix

Got to be honest, I've never enjoyed sex when the decorators were in. Didnt look right , didnt smell right. However as sex was so infrequent I would still do the biz.  :blush:

Offline HornyHemel

Haven't experienced a WG on the blob whilst shagging for a number of years, but it never bothered me unless it was very heavy!!

A couple of year ago though, I visited a WG in MK and opted to start with a watersports session...... which stopped rather quickly as she had the painters in... :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:  Luckily it was nowhere near my face.  She did throw an almighty strop when I told her stop, which ended with me getting a refund from the maid.