Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rosarosebud (Edinburgh)  (Read 1571 times)

34 review(s) for rosavile (33 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline FreshBreath

External Link/Members Only

Met her during last quarter of 2020 in Edinburgh (she was on a tour)

£60 for 30min (plus extra £10 for anal)

Comms: She updated her location "Edinburgh" on AW more than a week prior to her visit. Messaged her via AW, and got a reply two days before her arrival. Mobile number exchanged and a meet was confirmed.

Meet: Main door access code was provided when I got there. She was sitting on her bed (meet happened just before midday) in bra and panties. Slim girl (not very skinny though) with quite bits of her body covered in ink. Shower was available but I went there fresh. Paperwork completed and we started off with FK which turned into DFK in no time (no hygiene issues) . Then 69 (her on top) giving me bj - one of the best bjs I ever got - and my fingers were inside her. Her both pussy lips were full of piercings. Then moved to the main action with protection on. Started with her on the top, reverse CG, then missionary which she reacted to have enjoyed too - her pussy was not as tight as I expected it to be but just tight enough to feel the pussy walls. I had no intention to do anal but ended up doing it (paid extra for it at the end). I am not into anal so went back to pussy and she took good pounding in missionary before I finished in the bag. No clock watching at all (we chatted for good ten minutes afterwards).

Overall experience: Nice friendly girl who acted shy at first but good at her job, quite energetic and enthusiastic. Regardless of the fact her back hole had better grip on my cock as compare to her pussy I still enjoy the punt. Despite her genital piercings neither I felt extra sensation nor any discomfort during the meet. 
« Last Edit: January 19, 2021, 08:23:29 pm by FreshBreath »
Banned reason: Obsessive, creepy, harassment
Banned by: Kev40ish