Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: frineiacross - Isle of Wight - ghosted me  (Read 585 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6507512) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline Caulkhead

ttps://www.adultwork.com/6507512 or External Link/Members Only

Trans* girls visit the Island almost never happens, so I messaged Frineia earlier this week. She said she was available all afternoon, asked me what time I was coming and I gave a time about an hour later.

At that point I didn't get a reply, but based on the several messages we'd exchanged and the fact I already had a postcode I thought we had a booking and went to Ryde.

But I messaged her again on arrival and got no reply at all. Instead she messaged me the next morning with her standard "I'm Frineia this is my location and prices..." and told me she was free now. Not much bloody use when I'd already taken the time to try and see her the day before and got ghosted!

Thankfully I managed to arrange a plan B whilst in Ryde so it wasn't a totally wasted trip, review of that to follow.

* Frineia's account suggest she might be a cd rather than trans, but as I didn't see her I can't confirm either way.

1 review(s) found for the service provider linked to in above post (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative)

Offline Kage4Real

You replied to her an hour later...
Received no response.. and still drive there
.. and are surprised when there is no meeting?

Amusing