Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Chavy/Gypsy look  (Read 6371 times)

Offline vanillaslice686

Hi guys I'm looking for recommendations for a SP that has a chavy or gypsy like  look, you know the type big hoop earrings long acrylic nails etc , External Link/Members Only this account is no longer active but sweetykathya look spot on to the he type I mean . I'm just lost for inspiration at the moment and need some suggestion so . Kind regards VS

Offline vanillaslice686

Forgot to say search the linked profile External Link/Members Only on this website platform and there is pictures of her kindly supplied from a previous thread

Offline papak

Might not be quite what you're looking for but I would say English Lydia fits the bill of the chavvy/gypsy look:

External Link/Members Only

Black hair, fake tan (I think sunbed over lotion), tattoos but not too many, tongue piercing. She's skinnier than the profile you linked though, not sure if that's an issue for you.

Offline MajorPayne

Hi guys I'm looking for recommendations for a SP that has a chavy or gypsy like  look, you know the type big hoop earrings long acrylic nails etc , External Link/Members Only this account is no longer active but sweetykathya look spot on to the he type I mean . I'm just lost for inspiration at the moment and need some suggestion so . Kind regards VS

I'd say that Casandra in Northampton has a nice gypsy look to her.   

Offline Knny

Tolly has the gypsy, fortune teller look.

Offline vanillaslice686

Can you put links for both folly and Cassandra please . Thanks in advance lads

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Can you put links for both folly and Cassandra please . Thanks in advance lads

Cassandra

Offline sireel

Zaralouise is pretty chavvy, and a great fuck.
External Link/Members Only or https://www.adultwork.com/zaralouise

Offline JonJones86

There is a girl in West Midlands called traveller till or something like that

Seen her on cam a few times on AW

Offline HailWood

Thatteendollie on AW

Hidden Image/Members Only

Is this the girl in Clowne who is associated with Bambi Blacks? A potential bare backer.

Offline vanillaslice686

You have a link by any chance , still looking for something to tick the box boys send links to proper slutty filth please

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Dirty Old Man

Is this the girl in Clowne who is associated with Bambi Blacks? A potential bare backer.

Indeed she is..

Banned reason: Spamming post reports.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline vanillaslice686

Here ya go:  External Link/Members Only   :drinks:

DAMNNNNNNN now that’s what I’m talking about , will do some further research and see if I can range a visit ,, also traveller Tilly looks decent aswell although the price is slightly higher than I would normally splurge

Offline gbyld87

DAMNNNNNNN now that’s what I’m talking about , will do some further research and see if I can range a visit ,, also traveller Tilly looks decent aswell although the price is slightly higher than I would normally splurge

Quite fancy a go myself to be honest.

Offline HailWood

I see the appeal. Crack on guys and please review  :thumbsup:

Offline Jamesbattersea

Tolly:

If that's the Gypsy look i'm converting to be a Pyky!!
Anyone seen her £70 looks too good to be true!? I'm going through Leicester soon and thought i'd stop off for a Curry and a shag! Could be a candidate if she's not  Rom rip off artist. 

Offline Jamesbattersea

Cassandra

If you go see Cassandra make sure you have plenty of time.
What she does is great but my 90 min massage was 2 1/2 hours in the end, which was ok cos i was on a day off but if your planning it in your lunch break.!!??
At 80 quid GVFM, i'll go back when i'm in the area and have the time.

Offline Zeusthedoc

More than potential, I think she used to openly advertise it

Offline gbyld87

If that's the Gypsy look i'm converting to be a Pyky!!
Anyone seen her £70 looks too good to be true!? I'm going through Leicester soon and thought i'd stop off for a Curry and a shag! Could be a candidate if she's not  Rom rip off artist.

She has her fans, but she's quite marmite.  It's a basic fuck and not a great deal more.  She's very down-to-earth.  If you search Tolly Leicester on here you'll see plenty of reviews.

Offline usernameinuse

Vicky Curvy has the Gypsy look, but is Romainian, and has no feed back, so dont know if its worth the risk

Offline NickyBobby

Zaralouise is pretty chavvy, and a great fuck.
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Agreed on the chavvy, not so much on the service. She might have been good 3 years ago when you last did a review

Offline James

Might not be quite what you're looking for but I would say English Lydia fits the bill of the chavvy/gypsy look:

Black hair, fake tan (I think sunbed over lotion), tattoos but not too many, tongue piercing. She's skinnier than the profile you linked though, not sure if that's an issue for you.

She currently has a partial face pic on profile. is this her or is it a fake photo
Banned reason: Unhealthy obsession with SP malicious posts out of spite

Offline drillaaaa

bump anyone know where sexykathya went to?

saw her a couple years back and she vanished..

Offline vanillaslice686

bump anyone know where sexykathya went to?

saw her a couple years back and she vanished..

I WISH I WOULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE UK IF SHE RETURNED , truly the hottest girl I have ever punter and with out a doubt my biggest regret not seeing her more than once .

If she ever pops back up please let me know boys

Offline Buttons

Agreed on the chavvy, not so much on the service. She might have been good 3 years ago when you last did a review

Tried 3 or 4 times to book Zara in the months before lockdown. She’s shit at returning messages, even when I gave her several dates and times I was free. She’d not reply and then a week or so later I’d get “I’m free at 2.30pm on Saturday”. Yes, well I’m not. Went round that loop a few times and then I gave up.

Some of these girls have terrible organisational skills, but I guess they must pick up plenty of speculative bookings, so why bother being organised.

Sorry, op, off topic a bit there. Apologies.

Offline Avg_Joe

Banned reason: White knight.

Offline drillaaaa

I WISH I WOULD TRAVEL ANYWHERE IN THE UK IF SHE RETURNED , truly the hottest girl I have ever punter and with out a doubt my biggest regret not seeing her more than once .

If she ever pops back up please let me know boys

come to think of it, shes probably right up there for what i look in a punt too, like everything nice level of chubby/thickness, always has her nails done, all the chavvy gear necklaces etc haha big tits, ah shes a dream

Offline Hotdogboy88

I don’t get how Zara can be classed as having the chavy or gypsy Look.

Offline Zeusthedoc

They don't look like druggies at all do they....  :dash:

Someone reviewed Dolly on here relatively recently...
Not sure the full setup here and if these guys were certed. That being said, phoenix (green hair) is well reviewed on here...

Offline NickyBobby

I don’t get how Zara can be classed as having the chavy or gypsy Look.

The big hoop ear rings, fake tan, makeup, the accent and usually at least one set of designer trackys draped over the furniture  :unknown:

Offline Hotdogboy88

The big hoop ear rings, fake tan, makeup, the accent and usually at least one set of designer trackys draped over the furniture  :unknown:

Oh lol. She looks stunning in the pics.

Offline Avg_Joe

Oh lol. She looks stunning in the pics.

she's that too, i suspect when dolled up properly you'd not recognise her, well out of my league..... until i have 150 in my hand  :D  god bless her choice of profession  :P
Banned reason: White knight.

Offline Maverick1138

External Link/Members Only - English Lydia is very very chavvy
External Link/Members Only - CrystalLux69 young and very chavvy
External Link/Members Only - ScarletGFE - my regular WG she is also quite a chav

Have met and reviewed all of the above

Offline NickyBobby

Isn’t the first one in the pear tree gang warning list?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Isn’t the first one in the pear tree gang warning list?

I'm sure all 3 have been linked to the the gang at some point, hence his post to mention that he had seen these 3 and had also posted reviews on them.

Offline vanillaslice686

Found this searching her name some pictures for the wank bank

Sweetykathya on the left in all but the last photo
« Last Edit: April 23, 2020, 09:03:08 pm by vanillaslice686 »