Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LE-CV services - Group of Ladies Based in Hinckley  (Read 9964 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

They were previously based in Nuneaton but moved to Hinckley approx 6 months ago. I have therefore started a new thread for them under East Mids.

Although list of girls in their group is extensive, only 4 are currently working. They are heavily pimped on AW,
so you'll always find them at the top of your search or your HL.

There is a positive review by starman for sexy-sara, in the West Mids section:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23523.0

I know a fellow punter who has seen Sara 5 times and highly recommends her.

Another punter has seen Kaite 42 and Mia separately and recommends seeing both of them, although he stressed that if he had to choose between the two, it would always be kaite, even though she is Mia's step-mother!!

Kaite42

saf1976 has seen her and knightrider (now banned) has also seen her, both recommending her:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=2150.50

Offline Ted Rogers

Lauren21 was fantastic, seen her a few times but shes gone away now.

New girl looks really hot External Link/Members Only

but is only offering hand relief right now

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Although still part of the same group, Sexy sara and Ella have now moved to Leicester.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2014, 10:40:43 pm by CoolTiger »

starman

It would appear that Kaite has now also moved to Leicester.
Sadly, this leaves Hinckley somewhat bare!
I hope they return soon.

Offline monkeybucket

What does it mean when they say be aware we are a group? That they they take turns so your not guaranteed to see the wg your after?

pleasure

Anyone know what's happened to Sara, who used to be part of the group? She's been on my list for a while, but I never got around to seeing her, and now she doesn't seem to be listed any more. :(

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Anyone know what's happened to Sara, who used to be part of the group? She's been on my list for a while, but I never got around to seeing her, and now she doesn't seem to be listed any more. :(

Profile is still there, but she's no longer working.  The pimp never removes old profiles, so most still there.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 09:08:33 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
What does it mean when they say be aware we are a group? That they they take turns so your not guaranteed to see the wg your after?

Whilst based at Hinckley, they had 2 flats, so at most times you had up to 4 girls working at any one time.

They have all now moved to Leic and only kaite and ella's profiles are being pushed aggressively at the moment, so the rest must have gone back to Latvia.

Each girl has a different number, but it's the pimp whom you exchange texts with. I have not heard of B&S but if the girl is not availalble, you will get a reply accordingly, with a list of who is available instead.

Offline monkeybucket

Whilst based at Hinckley, they had 2 flats, so at most times you had up to 4 girls working at any one time.

They have all now moved to Leic and only kaite and ella's profiles are being pushed aggressively at the moment, so the rest must have gone back to Latvia.

Each girl has a different number, but it's the pimp whom you exchange texts with. I have not heard of B&S but if the girl is not availalble, you will get a reply accordingly, with a list of who is available instead.

Pimp makes it sound all wrong..

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
LE-CV Group, who recently moved from Hinckley to Leicester, are offering GB Party next week:

2 girls (Kaite42 and Ella19)
6:1 Ratio
£200 for 3 hrs (£50 non refundable deposit needs to be paid into their bank account!!)

External Link/Members Only

pleasure

LE-CV Group, who recently moved from Hinckley to Leicester, are offering GB Party next week:

Interesting! £200 seems steep though, especially with a 6:1 ratio. I've never paid more than £150ish for an event like this.

Also, why do these girls insist on arranging these things in the daytime on weekdays? Do they not realise that the kind of people who can afford to spunk away £200 for an afternoon's entertainment generally have to work?

Shame Sara isn't still around though, or I'd be well tempted, despite all of the above! Would be too good to miss, seeing both her and Ella together, regardless of whether their claim to be sisters had any basis in truth. :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Interesting! £200 seems steep though, especially with a 6:1 ratio. I've never paid more than £150ish for an event like this.

Also, why do these girls insist on arranging these things in the daytime on weekdays? Do they not realise that the kind of people who can afford to spunk away £200 for an afternoon's entertainment generally have to work?

Shame Sara isn't still around though, or I'd be well tempted, despite all of the above! Would be too good to miss, seeing both her and Ella together, regardless of whether their claim to be sisters had any basis in truth. :)

Agreed.

At LMP, where ratio is very favourable at 2:1, cost of 4hr party is £260.

Don't know about the daytime starts for the parties, but these girls work up until 1am sometimes 2am, so very handy to pop in after work  ;)

Don't forget, Kaite was the step mother as well  :D :D

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Hush parties were £100 for 1.5hrs when I went in Oct, now increased to £120(?) I believe.

pleasure

Hush parties were £100 for 1.5hrs when I went in Oct, now increased to £120(?) I believe.

Yeah, the Hush party I went to was fantastic, real friendly group of girls. It's no wonder they've gotten so popular!

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Yeah, the Hush party I went to was fantastic, real friendly group of girls. It's no wonder they've gotten so popular!

We had not had any decent party providers in the East Midlands since Natasha's Party toured here in 2003~2004.

Adelle and Carmella(?)  have spotted the gap in this area and have been holding monthly parties since Oct last year, and they are proving to be very popular. I went to the first one and left FB on here. Having read Smith's (party legend) and Jerboa's comments, I am inclined to agree with them that 2hr should be the minimum, but it's up to Adelle to take up on this one. I really hope she does.

Most of the time I have been to LMP, I have stayed there for the 4hr party for £260.

Adele Bella

We are keeping the party times at 90 minutes each, three parties per day,  12noon, 2:30pm and 5pm. The reason for this is because there aren't any breaks during the party, and the girls work hard to make sure that everyone has a good time. By the time the party is over, guys are spent, some even leaving before the end of the 90 minutes. The price has indeed gone up to £120, which is still quite competitive and we keep increasing the standard of the party, and never rest on our laurels, always making sure that there is always something new to offer. Cooltiger, the party you went to you arrived quite a while after the party started, so you didn't benefit from the entire partying time. I think if you had arrived from the starting time you would realise that you'd have nothing left in you, therefore would have been happy with your fill. And for those that haven't attended, it's up to you to decide about the vfm aspect, but so far we've done something right, so I thank you for the tips and advice you've given us thus far.

Offline Ted Rogers

starman

Until very recently Krista was only offering basic handjobs etc.  She is fairly new to LE-CV. She looks very like Ella (maybe another sister ?  Lol).

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Until very recently Krista was only offering basic handjobs etc.  She is fairly new to LE-CV. She looks very like Ella (maybe another sister ?  Lol).

Although Krista is part of the same group, oddly enough, her location is being shown as Hinckley, when all the other girls have now moved to Leicester.

starman

Bunch of bloody timewasters, this lot!!!
Tried to see Krista today. Appointment booked and all texts sent as requested.
Turned up at address and no-one there. Sent several further texts over the next 30mins while waiting and got no response.  Tried phoning twice and got some bloke on an ansaphone...... Probably the pimp...... and he obviously couldn't organise a shag in a brothel, because exactly the same thing happened in January when I went there to see Ella!

mrspunky

My experience avoid you dont deal with the girls direct

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

virgil

CT, any comment on the problems mentioned above?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
It would appear that Kaite has now also moved to Leicester.
Sadly, this leaves Hinckley somewhat bare!
I hope they return soon.

All the profiles are now showing to be based in Hinckley.

As for the parties, I don't know if they ever happened, but shared with all the above views, in that way too expensive and ratio was not as good either.

Bunch of bloody timewasters, this lot!!!
Tried to see Krista today. Appointment booked and all texts sent as requested.
Turned up at address and no-one there. Sent several further texts over the next 30mins while waiting and got no response.  Tried phoning twice and got some bloke on an ansaphone...... Probably the pimp...... and he obviously couldn't organise a shag in a brothel, because exactly the same thing happened in January when I went there to see Ella!

I have no reason to doubt starman's comment. It is really annoying when pimp can't be bothered to even apologise or make an excuse or replying back with some lie, so that at least you know where you stand!! Some punters here have the view that if this happens, then that's your one strike they're off approach.

I ended up seeing Kaite when she was based in Leicester. Texts sent to her (her number is also the group number) were answered immediately and I managed to see her that same night. I had a great time with her, Deep FK and OWO (sloppy) were on the menu. She has a great body for a 42Yr old, except her face which shows her true age (fully shown in public gallery). I would recommend seeing her. According to her profile, she is returning back permanently to Latvia soon.

Ella-19 looks good, but I don't know of anyone who has seen her.

Hope this helps.

PS Kaite is a smoker, but use of mouthwash by her was fine by me.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 06:25:49 pm by CoolTiger »

weller_10

Just to let you all know that:

Ella19 of "LE-CV Services" based in Hinckley (with a brief time in Leicester)

seems to have transformed into:

sweetASHLEY of "ES YES services" based in Solihull, Birmingham

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just to let you all know that:

Ella19 of "LE-CV Services" based in Hinckley (with a brief time in Leicester)

seems to have transformed into:

sweetASHLEY of "ES YES services" based in Solihull, Birmingham

Ella19 has disappeared from the LE-CV list of girls.

Are you in any way connected with "ES YES Services"?

Being sceptical... your very first appears to be updating us all (with certainty) that Ella has moved to another group profile.

You seemed to be aware with ella's movement, including her brief time in Leicester.
Have you seen her?
Did you see any other LE-CV girls?
Have you any info to share on other WGs in this area?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Profile is still there, but she's no longer working.  The pimp never removes old profiles, so most still there.

Sara's profile shows her to have returned and is back in Hinckley. 

weller_10

woah...... :-)

I am just kinda new to the scene. Have been looking/searching AW.... Also joined this board for insight and discussion.

Just noticed that Ella-19 - who I had wanted to see - had gone from Hinckley, then I noticed - by photo - that she was elsewhere.

Thought I'd share that as my first post, as she seems hot and I had her in my top 5......

Ok?

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
woah...... :-)

I am just kinda new to the scene. Have been looking/searching AW.... Also joined this board for insight and discussion.

Just noticed that Ella-19 - who I had wanted to see - had gone from Hinckley, then I noticed - by photo - that she was elsewhere.

Thought I'd share that as my first post, as she seems hot and I had her in my top 5......

Ok?

Thanks for the clarification. welcome to UKP.

pleasure

Sara's profile shows her to have returned and is back in Hinckley.

That's good news, thanks CT. Looks like it might be time to pop and see her, before she decides to disappear off again. :)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
That's good news, thanks CT. Looks like it might be time to pop and see her, before she decides to disappear off again. :)

:hi:

So many ins and outs, have given up tracking them. Yes, make the most of the whilst working, Kaite42 heading back to Latvia permanently, according to her profile.

Offline Leicspunt

Has anyone on here actually seen Sara? I'm keen to see her but reviews seem a bit hit and miss regarding contact and being let down etc. and the potential for bait and switch worries me a little.

Can anyone confirm the location also? From postcode and google maps it appears to be the small estate of new flats near the train station?

Also it looks like all contact is via text? Can anyone confirm that must be the case and I'm more prone to a last minute booking via phone

Thanks

LP

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Mixed reviews....

Starman (Positive)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=23523.0

Covman (negative)
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=24615.msg357636;topicseen#msg357636

I know of 2 other punters (non-members) who have had a good time with Sara.

Also, search on main UKP page under "1968802". x5 Threads come up for her profile.

starman

Getting to see Sara was tricky ... She is the only one of that group whom I have managed to see, but she was definitely as per her photo and I certainly would recommend her if you can get past the idiot who confirms the bookings, which it seems need always to be done by text. Unfortunately you never get to speak to the girls beforehand, and I think this is because Kaite and possibly some of the others don't speak good English (although Sara does). 

Offline Leicspunt

Looks like there may be 2 new profiles

External Link/Members Only And External Link/Members Only

Neither actually listed as LE-CV per se but the flat appears to be in the same location and the style and grammar used in the profiles is very similar to previous profiles by girls in that group

Anyone with any experience of the above? Both look hot IMO

cheers
LP

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Looks like there may be 2 new profiles

External Link/Members Only And External Link/Members Only

Neither actually listed as LE-CV per se but the flat appears to be in the same location and the style and grammar used in the profiles is very similar to previous profiles by girls in that group

Anyone with any experience of the above? Both look hot IMO

cheers
LP

As your links are from an IPhone/Ipad, they won't work on here for most members.

Pimp/Group Manager removed the group altogther from AW, so each profile now appears to be an indie working on her own.

However, these are easy to spot as they all contain similar wording, eg after 11pm, an extra charge of £20 extra.

As you have done, perhaps members could continue to post any new profiles which appear to be from the same stable, that way easy to see all the girls in one thread (just like Louise's group).

Update..... Sanjman has seen both of them... follow the link below this thread.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Definitely from same group, as I saw her approx a year ago in Hinckley, under a different profile.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Definitely from the same group, as she mentions £20 extra if booked after 11pm.

« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 12:51:11 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Offline Leicspunt

Thanks for re posting the links CT. I only use iPhones for this site so not sure how else to post links.

Based on Sanjmans review I'll delete them both of my hotlist. Smelly fannies and smoke ridden clothes when you leave ? No thanks

LP

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks for re posting the links CT. I only use iPhones for this site so not sure how else to post links.

LP

Not a lot you can do regarding the links, but post them anyway. This way, other members can easily re-jig the link to easily work out the correct url link for that profile, and they then re-post the link for you.

This applies to anyone else who uses IPhones or Ipads to post the links.

Will ask Admin if he is able to auto-correct such links.