Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Raids on Parlour / Arrests / Convictions / Blackmailing Punters / Benefits Fraud  (Read 22832 times)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
External Link/Members Only

'Backlash over decision to open massage parlour called Angels near Hinckley Road explosion site

Residents and councillors have hit out at planning officials'

External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/leicester-news/backlash-over-decision-open-massage-2921846

'Backlash over decision to open massage parlour called Angels near Hinckley Road explosion site

Residents and councillors have hit out at planning officials'

Thanks to michael.fannymore
« Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 12:53:31 am by CoolTiger »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Just off Osmaston Road in Derby, there's a swinger's club called The Attic. Haven't been myself, but this article in the local paper a few weeks ago: External Link/Members Only

I would suggest that there aren't ant fit wives there. I think your hunting unicorns  :hi:

Thanks to Badsin

Online badsin

From a case already listed on this thread. However what is unbelievable is the court acknowledged they spent£15k on online advertising - fucking joke 👎

Offline unknownking123

External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/leicester-news/tower-block-flat-closed-over-3458982

"Leicester tower block flat closed over drugs, prostitution and violence"

Online badsin

Hungarian pimps get sent down: External Link/Members Only

Seemingly a concerned punter raised this to the police's attention. I think the police take these crimes more seriously than what we sometimes think  :hi:

Offline mega

Hungarian pimps get sent down: External Link/Members Only

Seemingly a concerned punter raised this to the police's attention. I think the police take these crimes more seriously than what we sometimes think  :hi:

As reported (& commented on by yourself) on Page 1 of this thread.

Online scutty brown

The three month building closure notice is new though.
Reading between the lines it looks as if despite the previous arrests - which have not come to trial yet someone continued to run the place as a brothel, so the police simply got a closure order to shut it down

Online badsin

Thanks, still not broken your duck ?

Offline alftupper

Well nothing like this has happened to me so far, but I'd like to think I would report it to the police.

Offline millbush

Well nothing like this has happened to me so far, but I'd like to think I would report it to the police.

And the woman got let off?
Banned reason: Troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Online badsin

Good article. Reassuring that the police are aware of these types of robbery, and even better that this twat is locked up :hi:

Offline mega

Two arrested and in custody at Derby after sex slavery allegations - the names indicative of Romanians.

Online badsin

Not in the East Midlands, but show's the vulnerability of SP's. Good to see some double figure sentences dished out :thumbsup:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Leicester drug and sex den closed by police.

External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/leicester-news/house-linked-prostitution-drugs-closed-3924898

Thanks to hotdogboy88

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks to Mill49

Married couple avoid jail for running brothels in Lincoln

Online RogerBoner

Thanks to Mill49

Married couple avoid jail for running brothels in Lincoln

I'm pleased they got off. We all love it happy ending  :thumbsup: :yahoo:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks to midspunter

Woman forced to work as 'Leicester's sexiest Japanese tantra babe'

External Link/Members Only press.co.uk/news/leicester-news/woman-forced-work-leicesters-sexiest-4729749

Offline kippydon

articles like this put me off punting

You just never know

you need to stick to independant WG, never go through a third party, there are some well reputable Agencies out there, you need to do your due diligence and then i am sure you will be ok

Offline alftupper

I'm not sure this is the right place for this story.

Online badsin

I'm not sure this is the right place for this story.

Nice long sentence for this vile Individual.... Thanks for posting  :hi:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
I visited a girl who works there during the first lockdown (I know, I'm a bad man - I live on my own and generally keep myself to myself). The meet address was the CC flat near Loughborough train station. I made a joke to the girl about plod turning up and to my surprise she mentioned that they'd been out to the flat! Apparently there is some drama with the neighbours and the suspicion is that one of them made a report of working during lockdown.

I've seen the girl a number of times down the years - she had no reason to spin me a yarn. I've not been back since.

So, CC is formally "closed" but is still operational out the back door.

Kimi definitely only works out of the CC set up as she gave up the hotel/apartment scene a good while ago. I got the impression she had a bad experience and that along with hotels getting wise did for her.

I've not been back to the CC flat, even when lockdown ended. With sometimes two girls there I considered there was a risk of a police raid. One neighbour apparently worked there and there was a falling out. Too high risk for me.

Plod would love to get a "trophy" arrest at the CC flat, and it will happen!

Thanks to Whore Master.

Take care if you usually visit the CC Parlour Flat in Loughborough, or visiting any establishment establishment for that matter during the lockdown.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator

Thanks to scutty brown

A couple have been handed slavery and trafficking risk orders in a bid to protect vulnerable people in Lincolnshire.

Philip Godfrey, 47, and Lam Lai Man, 52, each admitted two charges of controlling prostitution for gain and pleaded guilty at a hearing on August 29, 2019.

The pair were jailed for 18 months, suspended for two years, last August, when they went before officials at Lincoln Crown Court.

Now, the couple have each been given slavery and trafficking risk orders after they appeared before magistrates in Lincoln on Monday, February 8.

It is a civil order secured by Lincolnshire Police under the Modern Slavery Act and will last for five years.

The order, which is the first of its kind obtained by the force, imposes restrictions on Godfrey and Man to help protect the vulnerable in the area.

A breach of this order will constitute a criminal offence.

Nottinghamshire Police will serve the order and enforce it going forward.

The couple, who live in Nottinghamshire, were given suspended sentences for running a prostitution ring where Chinese women would see up to 12 'customers' for sex each day.

Women used by the couple would travel to Lincoln and be taken to a flat where they would remain for almost an entire week and see customers for sex.

Godfrey and Lam began the enterprise by renting a flat in the north of Lincoln, in March 2017.

Notes were later found indicating that the couple were possibly looking to rent further properties elsewhere in the region.

DC Michael Simpson, from the serious and organised crime unit at Lincolnshire Police, said: “The orders given by the courts against this couple will mean that they cannot restart this operation again in the future.

“This type of crime is enabled by technology which allows people to hide their identity whilst exploiting vulnerable people for profit.

“Lincolnshire Police will continue to pursue anyone exploiting vulnerable people.”

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Thanks to scutty brown

Mansfield Couple accused of modern slavery and human trafficking appear in court

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Maybe after this article Dixon of Dock Green will investigate.  :)

''As far as the legend goes, the Sheriff of Nottingham never had to contend with brazen displays of nudity from Robin Hood and his Merry Men during their struggle for control of Sherwood Forest.

But the tranquility of the modern day forest has been shattered by just that, with some of the hundreds of visitors attracted to Sherwood Forest every year getting more eye-opening sights than they bargained for.''

Spotted above in the OT thread. Thanks to Squire Haggard

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
Various parts of sherwood forest are well known as dogging locations..... apparently  :hi:

Thanks to Badsin. Wasn't aware of this.