Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SexyJade123  (Read 1484 times)

GolfNut

Anyone recognise this one?

New profile today but she's indicating that she's been around before.

Looks interesting.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline Moderntosser

Hmmmm its not rosie20 / mshollygolightly is it!??

Online j122

Nah I wouldn't say so. Pics aren't the same style as before & she didn't do anal.

Online badsin

Offline Moderntosser

Nah I wouldn't say so. Pics aren't the same style as before & she didn't do anal.

You're right. Shame, would've been a welcome return in my eyes!
I've emailed to arrange a meet. If I get chance it'll be first toftt & I'll let you all know!

GolfNut

I've emailed to arrange a meet. If I get chance it'll be first toftt & I'll let you all know!

Good luck and keep us posted  :drinks:

Offline Ramone78

Looks very promising I've done my TOFTT this weeks so appreciate your efforts  :drinks:

Offline _Bender_

Leicpokerboy

Online badsin

Have you had a reply, are you booked in??

Offline Moderntosser

Have you had a reply, are you booked in??

Had a reply... Available this weekend but I can't do weekends, hoping for a midweek soon

Offline Taggart

No, doubt it's Rosie20/HollyGL, she never offered A on her previous profile as J122 said. Hair is much longer, arse a bit larger, but lovely.
Someone wiill crack the mystery......

splodger69

It is definitely not her... long gone are her WG days - which is a shame, but life moves on.   :hi:

No, doubt it's Rosie20/HollyGL, she never offered A on her previous profile as J122 said. Hair is much longer, arse a bit larger, but lovely.
Someone wiill crack the mystery......

GolfNut

« Last Edit: September 23, 2016, 11:48:12 pm by GolfNut »

Online PepeMAGA

sent the link to AW, let them investigate. if it disappears guess its a PG scammer (though is it worth it for 60 pence??)

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
sent the link to AW, let them investigate. if it disappears guess its a PG scammer (though is it worth it for 60 pence??)

Profile now gone.