Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Romanian annabelle  (Read 1176 times)

1 review(s) for Annabelle deluxe (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

needzall

Guess by the title you already know how this is going to go. But it wasn't bad, just neutral.
External Link/Members Only
Coms were good as far as her English goes. Her texting was a bit funny, I got the classic "I wait you bby"  :crazy: but when I called her it was fine.

The meeting was delayed about 20 minutes because she said her landlord was there picking up the money for the week. I assume she was telling the truth but who knows. The place was down in the bay, one of the flats on st. Georges. Flat was clean and tidy so it didn't feel like a pimps spot.

When she opened the door i was expecting to see big tits like in the picture but alas thry werent that big. Her tummy was flat and overal she was good looking. Definitely not beat up like some romanians on tudor st. Money out of the way we started with a massage. She doesn't know what she was doing but the improve was good enough. Covered bj unless you book an hour, wish she had told me beforehand but again not a deal killer. Sex in only a few positions as she's not very flexible.

Overall I wouldn't return but I'm not disappointed. For 60 quid id rather see Carla or Nicky. I'm pretty sure there are more girls in that flat, probably the other profiles that look similar to this one. So maybe they are better but overall a pretty so so ish punt.

SirFrank

I find that hard to believe especially when you look at her adultwork reviews. Check it out - Treat her well guys.... What a cunt

gman88

I saw this profile yesterday and am tempted i gotta be honest. Is it worth it?

Offline Corus Boy

I saw this profile yesterday and am tempted i gotta be honest. Is it worth it?

Read the last paragraph;

"...For 60 quid id rather see Carla or Nicky. ..."

Says it all for me.

Offline foreverhung

How tall would you say she was?  Looks quite tall in the pics in the doorway
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

needzall

How tall would you say she was?  Looks quite tall in the pics in the doorway

I would say she's probably 5,7" give or take.